Whats odd about yourself

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not take a shit in a public restroom, even if the bathroom is spotless, If I am out and about I will hold it till I get home

I will not take a shit at a friends house

I eat spaghetti and lasagna cold

I dislike people who are the one uppers (people who try and tell a story about them selves that is better than yours) I was telling one of my friends about driving a nail through my foot with a nail gun roofing a house, his dad comes over and says I shot 3 nails through my foot then drank a beer.... woohoo your fucking special right

thats my oddness

Oh and I guess another thing is when I'm drinking out of a can or bottle I never finish the while thing. I'll usually leave a little bit in it.

Hope you don't do that with alcohol, if you're Irish it means you'll be going to hell.

Drive, you fucking renob.

"Renob"....holy fucking hell, I haven't heard that word since like 1988.

and people who talk grammatically incorrect.

Um, "who use improper grammar." Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that I do this too.

I can't stand it when people talk on a forum or via text message with incorrect punctuation.

I can't stand people who write your instead of you're, there instead of their, and so on.

I have this thing about getting in Andy (TE7two)'s car and having to mess with the windows and every button in the car.

Every person in my cell phone contact list has to have a full first and last name.

When I organize they either have to be by size or in alphabetical order. It usually is the latter.

I also can't stand "one uppers." We have about 4 of them that work in the shop with me, so it's a constant battle to tell a story.

I don't ever take my contacts out. The only time they come out is if they fall out or I think it's time to put a new set in. I know it's not safe, but it's just what I do. I just can't stand putting them in and taking them out.

I have this thing about getting in Andy (TE7two)'s car and having to mess with the windows and every button in the car.

:finger:

I don't ever take my contacts out. The only time they come out is if they fall out or I think it's time to put a new set in. I know it's not safe, but it's just what I do. I just can't stand putting them in and taking them out.

I'll tell you my story about that later.

I will not take a shit in a public restroom, even if the bathroom is spotless, If I am out and about I will hold it till I get home

I will not take a shit at a friends house

I eat spaghetti and lasagna cold

I dislike people who are the one uppers (people who try and tell a story about them selves that is better than yours) I was telling one of my friends about driving a nail through my foot with a nail gun roofing a house, his dad comes over and says I shot 3 nails through my foot then drank a beer.... woohoo your fucking special right

thats my oddness

OH YEAH !!! Well I won't even take a shit at all ... ever. I just hold it, and hold it, and my face gets all red, and my butthole screams with cokehead intensity ... but I hold it !

Top that jerk !

OH YEAH !!! Well I won't even take a shit at all ... ever. I just hold it, and hold it, and my face gets all red, and my butthole screams with cokehead intensity ... but I hold it !

Top that jerk !

There was a kid I used to work with that would have to take lunch breaks when he had to shit. Then when he shit he used baby wipes to clean himself and HAD to take a shower everytime he shit. One of the weirdest people I know. I don't give a shit about going in a public restroom. Quit being a girl, it's not like you're going to catch the HIV.