Newer black S281 on 670 today...

MrMeanGreen

I ran across a guy maybe in his 20s driving a black S281 with silver stripes today on 670W. I was driving the Formula over to Clifford Automotive and we kinda traded jockey positions a few times, but nothing came of it, especially after the CPD merged onto 670 from 315.

Anyone know who this is? It had regular plates on it, but was a very nice looking car.

I ran across a guy maybe in his 20s driving a black S281 with silver stripes today on 670W. I was driving the Formula over to Clifford Automotive and we kinda traded jockey positions a few times, but nothing came of it, especially after the CPD merged onto 670 from 315.

Anyone know who this is? It had regular plates on it, but was a very nice looking car.

that was me

Had I been younger, I'd have walked you ten ways from Sunday :D

Seriously, nice looking car. That cop give you any shit?

i was bullshiting i wish i could afford a new s281 only person i know around here with a black one is one of the Jegs boys rumor is it's turboed and no hoe

i was bullshiting i wish i could afford a new s281 only person i know around here with a black one is one of the Jegs boys rumor is it's turboed and no hoe

I've been in the car, it's Troy's and an automatic. It's still being tuned at this point.

I've been in the car, it's Troy's and an automatic. It's still being tuned at this point.

i was gonna say it was troy jr driving his dads car. randy drove that car to the east store a couple times that car is sexy. on a roll i would have loved to watch that race.

leaves nasty marks all up and down sr42s to atleast 400ft from 65mph just about shit myself when i saw it

Yeah I love those cars, however I really enjoyed this burnout in one of Mike's "other" cars:

http://www.teamjegs.com/media/jegs_burnout.wmv

It's no street car but 1300ish N/A hp + Sandusky St = Smoke

Yeah I love those cars, however I really enjoyed this burnout in one of Mike's "other" cars:

http://www.teamjegs.com/media/jegs_burnout.wmv

It's no street car but 1300ish N/A hp + Sandusky St = Smoke

If I did that I would get a ticket I know what I am doing at the Delaware cruise in:D