What's in your front yard?

Science Abuse

Ehh that would be very frowned upon. "In some ones front yard" was not an exageration. When you bent over to look in there, you'd be wiggling your ass at their front door. :p

plus, it's so deep, wet, and warm (compared to the outside) that you wouldn't see much other than your light refraction off the fog.

If you want to get buggy, I've got a cave for you over in Dillon State Park. The folk I was with were collecting specimines of various things. I managed to find and capture a wee cave isopod. It was full of cave crickets, many small weird things, and gobs of these spiders:

spider

I'm always looking for something to go exploring in my free time. I just can't ever seem to correlate my time with others so I'm always looking for some light exploring on my own (very therapeutic for me). This other cave you mentioned; I'm not sure where Dillon Park is (google is my friend, tho) but it's not something I need heavy equip for, I'm sure? If it's around Cbus, let me know. I'll take my little sample containers (if need be, I generally let everything go after taking some better looks at it and identifying it) and my camera for anything interesting I find. Oh, and my leaf underwear. I like to explore au'naturale. :D

I'm always looking for something to go exploring in my free time. I just can't ever seem to correlate my time with others so I'm always looking for some light exploring on my own (very therapeutic for me). This other cave you mentioned; I'm not sure where Dillon Park is (google is my friend, tho) but it's not something I need heavy equip for, I'm sure? If it's around Cbus, let me know. I'll take my little sample containers (if need be, I generally let everything go after taking some better looks at it and identifying it) and my camera for anything interesting I find. Oh, and my leaf underwear. I like to explore au'naturale. :D

there a old bomb shelter not to far from your sig pic