Kenny, THis is for you.

neonkiller

I'd be a little heated if a car got that close to me. All of them are idiots, especially the guy that's riding two up. Cool vid, none the less.

And for the record, it only looked like the GT3 was keeping up when they weren't on it, or slowing for traffic. The GT3 should carry much higher corner speed though due to the credit card sized traction of a bike. :lol: Towards the end of the video they break free and check out on the GT3.

I'd be a little heated if a car got that close to me. All of them are idiots, especially the guy that's riding two up. Cool vid, none the less.

And for the record, it only looked like the GT3 was keeping up when they weren't on it, or slowing for traffic. The GT3 should carry much higher corner speed though due to the credit card sized traction of a bike. :lol: Towards the end of the video they break free and check out on the GT3.

That dude in the GT3 almost lost it when he got close to the bikes..

Posted it figuring you would like the bikes. I liked the cornering those bikes were playing with that car for sure. Those dudes were out!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=4079626

Watch that one. Bunch of pro and ex pro riders. At least one raced in GP class and is currently racing WSBK.

Fucking. Retarded.

Holy fuck!

9:55 dude almost fukin died!

SEE you on the flip side, Awsome ending.

Holy fuck!

9:55 dude almost fukin died!

SEE you on the flip side, Awsome ending.

9:55 isn't shit, the folding of the mirror with his shoulder then "moving on to something safter, like the 3rd gear one leg off blind over the hill in the wrong lane wheelie contest" owns.

Or them rear ending each other and making jokes about it.

Crazy fucks. :lol: