my dad passed away tonight....

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler...like I told you before man, I'm here and you have the number if you need something. Don't let the petty stupid shit that has happened between us hold you back from asking for a favor or calling just to talk. I cant even imagine how you feel.

thanks a lot stephen...i know we had our fair share of shit... i really think it was all just a big misunderstanding and we were both at equal fault... pride is just a hard thing to get over... once things settle down a little bit ill hit you up and see if we cant work this shit all out... i appreciate you being there to talk to me when i was on the way to the hospital, it meant a lot, especially since we havent talked or even gotten along since the whole stupid thing with the cars

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tyler, I've been thinking about you and your Dad. I sincerely hope everything is going as well as can be with you and your family. Let me know if I can do anything for you, I am just right down the road.

BTW I lost my cousin last weekend so I'm drinking to him and your Dad tonight. I wish I could have met him, I'll bet he was as big of a car guy as the rest of us.

Guest tbutera2112
Hey Tyler, I've been thinking about you and your Dad. I sincerely hope everything is going as well as can be with you and your family. Let me know if I can do anything for you, I am just right down the road.

BTW I lost my cousin last weekend so I'm drinking to him and your Dad tonight. I wish I could have met him, I'll bet he was as big of a car guy as the rest of us.

im sorry to hear about your cousin scott... and ive been doing ok... im trying to focus on things that need done to keep my mind off of the situation...he had so much stuff that needs done and so many people to call and so much stuff to move etc that its been keeping me busy... i really only get upset at night...but tomorrow will be hard because of the funeral... thanks for the support scott and ill call if i need anything

Guest tbutera2112
ill be there tomorrow. im getting off work at 3 to come. i can use the trailer when ever. i and help you move your dads bike when you find a place for it. ill see you tomorrow.

thanks so much for offering to help move the bike, and also for the thing were talking about in PMs with the truck... its sitting in my driveway and its so hard seeing it there and knowing my dad will never drive it again... its got all his stuff in it... like it was just any other day...it really goes to show how one minute everything is fine, and the next its all gone... i had to drive his truck home today, and it was so hard... i usually have nothing but fun when i drive his truck, like we did on new years a couple years ago lol, but today i just wanted to be home...

oh and we wont be going riding anymore... my dad hadnt ordered parts for the quad yet, and i cant afford to fix it....its sitting at his friends house in pieces, waiting on parts... im just going to tell the guy he can keep it, i dont know what else to do with it...

also, maybe you could talk to your dad and see if he would be interested in using my dads bike as a display bike? its got that really nice paint job...its a beautiful bike...i dont know if you guys still have bikes sitting out or not, i havent been there in forever...if not its no big deal... i gotta find a place to move that toolbox i got and ill put the bike in front of the mustang in the garage... i also got my dads toolbox coming so i dont even know where im going to put everything...i might make you come out and help me organize the garage sometime **ive got a couple garage heaters so we wont freeze*

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

He was so young, life is precise and slips away so quickly.

thanks ray...and i was shocked when it happened...41 years old...

sorry again. i was speaking to my mom while at her work yesterday, and she was mentioning someone who passed recently, and told me today she was going to a funeral for nick batera. i thought of your s/n and thought it may be the same person. is your dads name nick? im not sure how she knew him, i didnt go into much detail about how she knew him

goodluck on recovering bud. I just lost my grandpap ( my dad's dad) and both me and my dad were close to him very much and when he died on monday it was a hit to both of us. you'll pull through but it will be a hard one. always keep busy, dont dwell on what you could've did to prevent it. He chose his road in life and like you said, the smoking and drinking caught up. sorry to here bud and best wishes to you and you're family. keep you're head up and be proud that you had this much time with him.

Guest tbutera2112
goodluck on recovering bud. I just lost my grandpap ( my dad's dad) and both me and my dad were close to him very much and when he died on monday it was a hit to both of us. you'll pull through but it will be a hard one. always keep busy, dont dwell on what you could've did to prevent it. He chose his road in life and like you said, the smoking and drinking caught up. sorry to here bud and best wishes to you and you're family. keep you're head up and be proud that you had this much time with him.

thanks...ive actually been taking it pretty well... i know hes in a better place and looking down on me, and im happy for him that he doesnt have to work so hard anymore, and be out in this cold... i want more time with him, but i know hes in a better place looking over me, and that ill see him again