So what would you do?

Buck531

Here's the deal. Guy on the Regal boards needed to offload his 3" exhuast so he could sell his car. I offered to store it from him since I had the space and just being a nice guy. I wasn't planning on using it as I didn't think for my setup it was necessary.

This was back in September '08. I sent the guy a PM asking him what he wanted to do with it. A month passed. I decided to throw the exhaust on the car. Put it on. It dragged, sucked, etc. But it did net me some better times while on the car.

I have since put my car back to stock and still have this exhaust. It's not cheap either. 3" Dynomax Ultra flow and a Fast Toys tip which is roughly $150 by themselves. Then add in a 6" round, 36" long dynomax resonator and it's pushing $200. And the 3" pipe that goes with it.

I sent him a PM back in September of last year ('08) and he has yet to even read it or be on the boards. It's still in my outbox there. I don't have his number, email or any way to get a hold of him?

Would you. Sell it? Keep it? Hack it up and sell it?

Guest Removed
abandoned parts....storage fees = you own it. send him a message on that forum. and try to find his email he used, and atleast try to email him. them you have made every attempt to contact him. if still no responce it yours.IMO

1. When was he last active?

2. If recently, send him another PM as a follow-up.

3. If he's not responsive, move on to other options.

1. Way last year. before I even sent to him.

2. see above

3. see above.

4. profit?

Yeah. I'm going to guess the guy doesn't care about the exhuast or he would have PM'd me back. Hell, he hasn't even been online nor read my PM to him in at least 6 months.

sell it

Yeah, it does suck trying to sell an exhaust and shipping it though. I did post a sale add in the classifieds here but no real bites. No one on the Regal boards wants it (I wouldn't either, it's poorly built). oh well. I can hack itup and sell the pieces.

Yeah, it does suck trying to sell an exhaust and shipping it though. I did post a sale add in the classifieds here but no real bites. No one on the Regal boards wants it (I wouldn't either, it's poorly built). oh well. I can hack itup and sell the pieces.

what I mean was sell it however you can, either selling it has a complete exhaust or hacking it up and selling it piece by piece