This is why you just let GM fail

Guest Removed

Guest 614Streets

I have to disagree. Exports are and International divisions are what is needed to keep things fresh.

"It wouldn't be logical to withdraw the investment from where we're growing, and our goal is to protect investments in emerging markets," he said in a statement published by the business daily Gazeta Mercantil."

On the other hand I will openly say as if I was straight out of the cast of Gangs of New York , that I will drink the blood of Bob lutz if shtf , I would hang him in public and drink his blood.

Guest Removed

well with the unemployment rate here and so on. I'm just not into this.

seems made in America don't mean shit no more

but it ok for the foreign car companies to build plants here and give us jobs instead.

Guest 614Streets
well with the unemployment rate here and so on. im just not into this.

seems made in america dont mean shit no more

This is the divided states of america and it has to be, I will not join with the loons. The media , liberals , and "hustlers" can now deal with the blue collors saying fuck it.

well with the unemployment rate here and so on. I'm just not into this.

seems made in America don't mean shit no more

but it ok for the foreign car companies to build plants here and give us jobs instead.

This is not the problem, it runs much deeper than this. The United States has lost it's way and needs a good dose of discipline. Look at our children and you see the future, a future full of assholes.

Made in America has been tarnished by the now fat, lazy, and cocky ways of this country.

This is not the problem, it runs much deeper than this. The United States has lost it's way and needs a good dose of discipline. Look at our children and you see the future, a future full of assholes.

Made in America has been tarnished by the now fat, lazy, and cocky ways of this country.

Couldnt of said it any better, Shit I see it everyday at CSCC. People answer there phones in class... WTF!!!!!

Social change in rules needs to happen. We had a discussion about no cell phones while driving and our class erupted with people being negative about it.

Teacher asked who talks while driving and has over 6 points on there lisc. 80 percent of the class raised there hands:o

I had one of the little monsters at the hobby shop get lippy with me when they were playing Warhammer.

I told him " I am not your parrents and you will not talk to me that way..." Kid looked at me like I was the boogie man! He has not given me a single problem since but his parents let him walk all over him.

Hope they are ready to support him for the next 30 years...

Agreed on needing a social change on the home front; especially with how kids are allowed to act. I'm only 26 and I am disgusted with most of the high school (and younger) kids I see around.

That aside, I'm not surprised to hear GM grabbing at whatever financial ledge they can to stay afloat. It's definitely not like they weren't setting up shop outside the country before...

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- General Motors announced Tuesday it is cutting 10,000 workers, or 14% of its salaried jobs worldwide. A third of those job losses will be in the United States.

The troubled automaker also said it will cut the pay for its remaining U.S. salaried staff..

http://money.cnn.com/2009/02/10/news/companies/gm_staffing/index.htm?postversion=2009021009

Couldnt of said it any better, Shit I see it everyday at CSCC. People answer there phones in class... WTF!!!!!

Social change in rules needs to happen. We had a discussion about no cell phones while driving and our class erupted with people being negative about it.

Teacher asked who talks while driving and has over 6 points on there lisc. 80 percent of the class raised there hands:o

Agreed on needing a social change on the home front; especially with how kids are allowed to act. I'm only 26 and I am disgusted with most of the high school (and younger) kids I see around.

absolutely... like with the classroom... nobody respects thier teachers like they should... its all a big joke. Wait till they have to KEEP that job at McDonalds that they were in "just to get through school"...

absolutely... like with the classroom... nobody respects thier teachers like they should... its all a big joke. Wait till they have to KEEP that job at McDonalds that they were in "just to get through school"...

Yep. I have a mother and girlfriend who are both teachers (K / 2nd) and I hear things from them about how the kids have cell phones, yell all kinds of horrible things, etc. that makes me wonder how they do it every day. I'd be a horrible teacher for sub-college levels... I have no tolerance for that kind of thing.