So this motorcycle thing...

schmuckingham

Isnt very fun. Worst idea I have ever had to sell the Lightning and get a bike, so I am looking for a new vehicle and getting ride of this bike sitting here. I should have guessed living in Ohio that there arent may fun places to ride and not pay for it or having to worry about gravel or grandma taking me out. Guess I just dont get the bike thing like I thought I did, and working on them isnt any fun either.... I would rather do a header swap on a C5 Vette or change plugs in my old Lightning.

Ive started looking at cars in the 8k range in a variety of makes and models but what I want I cant afford :(. I love my Fords but maybe an LS1 is in my future.....

yea i was really suprised when you sold your old fzr1000 an lightning for a new cbr.... i though you picked up a fox body a month or two back?

I was going to but we got a house and I traded my lightning for the CBR+cashola... I sold the FZR months before i got the CBR

I was going to but we got a house and I traded my lightning for the CBR+cashola... I sold the FZR months before i got the CBR

i know that re re but shoulda kept the fzr with vtec an the lightning...why downt u pick up a cheap fox an have fun with it"?

meh, I just cant get into it like I thought i could. I mean I cant even ride the bike to the track with all my gear, I would have to buy a tow vehicle and a trailer just for the bike. At least with the Lightning I could pack the bed full and load and unload and drive home.

to each there own.

i get more thrill from a bike, more sense of freedom, and i think its easier on the pocket book.

ive dumped more into cars than i ever have on a bike.

traveling places is 10x more fun on a bike, and so are hitting the twisties.

i plna on doing some traveling on the r6 this year. cant wait!

to each there own.

i get more thrill from a bike, more sense of freedom, and i think its easier on the pocket book.

Im the same way. Sometimes I regret buying the GST instead of waiting for a nice bike to come along. I dont drive either in the winter and dont plan on racing anything so why not go for the cheaper bike thats more fun to ride? I'll pick one up someday just a matter of time.

to each there own.

youll change your tune after some long rides, trust me.

Motorcycling in Ohio doesn't suck. If it did, we wouldn't have the 3rd highest population of motorcyclists. It's just not for some people.

Mike, I hope you change your mind and are just having the winter blues.

No, I have felt like this since I let my truck go.