New SHO will be 43k loaded.......

Aaron

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and like i said, im glad you guys are in the minority. everyone else is raving about this car.

Its easy to rave about the car, but when it is your hard earned money that you are throwing down, I bet you will cross shop other cars for 43k.

Hell a 2007 Audi RS4 Certified Pre Owned with around 20k miles can be had for low 40k.

You can also get a 1 year old S4, M3, New 335, new G8 with 10k in your pocket, G8 GXP, 1 year old CTS-V etc. All will DESTROY the new SHO in ALL categories.

No way I will spend more than 30k on anything american besides the Corvette and the CTS-V.

I don't like ford post 1975

This is full of fail and it's going to crash and burn.

From the looks of things you don't like anything new. Your newest is a 2000 jeep. hell that is 9yr old

on a side note:

my 2008 focus stickered just over 21k

From the looks of things you don't like anything new. Your newest is a 2000 jeep. hell that is 9yr old

on a side note:

my 2008 focus stickered just over 21k

I do like new cars, my 2nd newest car besides that was a 96 accord. But I am in college, and that seems a touch steep.

I agree that 43K is a lot, but at least an american company is building a decent car. This, along with the G8, and CTS should spark some more interest in domestics.

I believe they are going to be stopin g production on the G8 in a few years.

No way I will spend more than 30k on anything american besides the Corvette and the CTS-V.

seems like i remember everyone saying that about the ford GT. seems like they were selling for $50k-$150k over MSRP the first year too. but, let me guess "well thats different"? seems like i remember that being said about the GT500KR too. and the 2000 cobra R also. dont forget about those king ranch superdutys.