So, do you come here often?

Guest Hal

You reported ME? Where do we get these idiot newbs from? Did someone put a CR link on http://www.shitforbrains.com ? You got no idea who you're screwing with, newbie. I'll 40 roll my American iron against any of your vehicles, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. But I know you're just a keyboard warrior and you wouldn't have the guts to line up against my Buick. FYI it happens to be the fastest 1997 LeSabre 3800 Series II Vin K stock bottom end on the north side of Delaware. :eek: And so that you don't claim that I suckered you in, I'll tell you right now, it's not just any LeSabre, it's a LeSabre Custom :p

So either show up with some scrilla, riceboy, or STFU.

Dude, you don't even know. I didn't want to list it but I have an Orange TT Z06 with a built motor. You don't even know who you're messing with, I'll bring my car in from Kansas just to smoke you.

Dude, you don't even know. I didn't want to list it but I have an Orange TT Z06 with a built motor. You don't even know who you're messing with, I'll bring my car in from Kansas just to smoke you.

You're clearly confused. :confused: This isn't a fantasy club for imaginary car races. Members here actually race real cars on real race tracks. And we're incredible racers. What makes us so great? We talk about it on the internet. And that's something that no amount of your reading, wrenching, and driving can ever replicate. :nono:

I'm done wasting my superior powers of reasoning trying to explain to you why no one here cares about what you think or about your lame POS vehicles. I'd put you on ignore, but from your rep it's obvious you won't make it on here another night anyway. :gtfo:

Can some moderator just lock this thread? The newb has gone psychotic from all the pressure. My work here is done.

You're clearly confused. :confused: This isn't a fantasy club for imaginary car races. Members here actually race real cars on real race tracks. And we're incredible racers. What makes us so great? We talk about it on the internet. And that's something that no amount of your reading, wrenching, and driving can ever replicate. :nono:

I'm done wasting my superior powers of reasoning trying to explain to you why no one here cares about what you think or about your lame POS vehicles. I'd put you on ignore, but from your rep it's obvious you won't make it on here another night anyway. :gtfo:

Can some moderator just lock this thread? The newb has gone psychotic from all the pressure. My work here is done.

Dude, come on, it's just the internet. If I can't have a fawkin fantasy life, what's the point.

I'm going to go cut myself because a couple of you fags don't like me.

Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on. I don't know how they do things in Kansas, but this is Ohio son, best open your eyes! We don't take kindly to your kind.

Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on. I don't know how they do things in Kansas, but this is Ohio son, best open your eyes! We don't take kindly to your kind.

You got a purty mouth.

You reported ME? Where do we get these idiot newbs from? Did someone put a CR link on http://www.shitforbrains.com ? You got no idea who you're screwing with, newbie. I'll 40 roll my American iron against any of your vehicles, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. But I know you're just a keyboard warrior and you wouldn't have the guts to line up against my Buick. FYI it happens to be the fastest 1997 LeSabre 3800 Series II Vin K stock bottom end on the north side of Delaware. :eek: And so that you don't claim that I suckered you in, I'll tell you right now, it's not just any LeSabre, it's a LeSabre Custom :p

So either show up with some scrilla, riceboy, or STFU. http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/mula.jpg

Uh, where exactly do you live again? :ninja: