your wing doesnt match??

STEVE-O

didnt know where to put this but this seemed like the best spot.

saw rutan ta's car at sloopys this weekend. looked nice from a far so we got a closer look and saw the plate. overall it looks ba but i dont know if it was the light or what but your wing looked like it was lighter than the rest

not flamin you at all it got an A in my book and made us walk over to see it

didnt know where to put this but this seemed like the best spot.

saw rutan ta's car at sloopys this weekend. looked nice from a far so we got a closer look and saw the plate. overall it looks ba but i dont know if it was the light or what but your wing looked like it was lighter than the rest

not flamin you at all it got an A in my book and made us walk over to see it

Grow a pair and say it looked like ass, if it looked like ass.

:gtfo:

KillJoy

i will kill you!

This is a threat of physical harm against another Member of this forum. This is Ban-able.

If it happens again, you will be removed from this forum, your Account will be Deleted, your IPs Banned, and your posts Deleted. Thanks you for threatening another Member's Person.

KillJoy

This is a threat of physical harm against another Member of this forum. This is Ban-able.

If it happens again, you will be removed from this forum, your Account will be Deleted, your IPs Banned, and your posts Deleted. Thanks you for threatening another Member's Person.

KillJoy

lol you are ridiculous :gtfo:. here ill text it to you to. hold on

Guest Removed
then next time you see it look at the right angle and you can tell the nose of the car is a different color from the rest. unless it has been repainted again since the last time i seen it

John said the guy that painted his car, had to paint it twice, and it still came out splotchy. John had a mishap awhile back that his insurance covered. The car needed a front cover, right fender, and a wheel. When he brought the car over he was worried about what the color would look like, and how many times it would have to be done. I told him I would help him out and spray the entire sides of the car. This would even that splotchy paint out. We did not do the sail panel or the decklid.

then next time you see it look at the right angle and you can tell the nose of the car is a different color from the rest. unless it has been repainted again since the last time i seen it

When was the last time you saw it?

The front cover is the same color of the car after I got done with it. Unless something else happened to it from then...

I love this picture because its straight out of the camera. I didnt add those cute little stars.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/pimpjettay2k/John%20Rutans%201998%20Trans%20Am/all464.jpg?t=1234844071

John if you want this removed...let me know.

This is the original color of the car that was applied twice. Its more yellow then he wanted.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/pimpjettay2k/John%20Rutans%201998%20Trans%20Am/pics007.jpg?t=1234844484

The decklid looks fine. Like stated the wing itself is a 1/3 shade light. This is a tri-coat paint, and who ever painted it the first time, put on way to much pearl coat (yellow pearl) on the wing. His insurance paid to blend the passenger door and that was it... I couldnt see doing that on a color like this. This is the color he was going for the first 2 times.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/pimpjettay2k/John%20Rutans%201998%20Trans%20Am/all465.jpg?t=1234844568

John is a cool guy, he even helped me out once when my GT didn't have enough amps to turn over outside of his bar. So, what I'm trying to figure out is why would anyone for any reason aside from "look what's wrong with your car, now everyone look" make this thread?

John is a cool guy, he even helped me out once when my GT didn't have enough amps to turn over outside of his bar. So, what I'm trying to figure out is why would anyone for any reason aside from "look what's wrong with your car, now everyone look" make this thread?

im sure he is a cool guy and it is a great car. I was just saying...

my car is far from perfect I love the color of the car and would rock it anyday of the week. I just noticed and wanted to see if I was right.

it is hard to match colors like that and esp. if it is done be different places. it is still ba