never post a link to your cl account manager

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

my old lady has been fucking with this poor guys post for the last 20 minutes...its funny as hell . i had to copy and paste real quick guess its gone now...lol

1996 Ford Mustang (East Liberty)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-1040661245@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2009-02-18, 8:14PM EST

Due to unemployment I am forced to sell my toy.My wife won't stay out on the corner long enough to make rent. Everybody has been trying to buy it from me for years and I am just now putting the word out so first come first served. I would rather trade the Old Lady...but nobody would wash my panties for me then. It is a 1996 Ford Mustang with an aftermarket Boss Shinoda Package (whatever that means). The body is in excellent condition but the decal is fading like my brain on meth. The interior is in excellent condition. It has approximately 375000 miles. The car needs a new engine and a headlight and brakes and tranny and exhaust and windshield. This is a 3.8 engine with a K&N cold air induction, headers, true dual exhaust, underdrive pulley and brand new Silver Bullet rims with brand new low profile tires. I used to run a superchip on this car and it had all kinds of performance and still have good gas mileage. The exhaust sound is incredible like me after a sunday chili bowl. I would be willing to have the vehicle towed within 1000 miles. The wheels alone cost me $1800 and I need to get $3 out of the car. I may consider some trade for a atv trailer or young oriental boys. Only needs a short block to get this car back on the road again. I dont have a lot of time to waste on emails so be direct and set an appointment to come see it. Thank you.

then he had a pic right here of the car....lol