• (New addition) Audi Man - Jones
    • (New addition) iman - Spaceghost

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If elected,

I will ban anyone from being on welfare with 14 kids, make it legal to kill illegal aliens crossing on your property, and provide everyone with a $15,000 stimulus.

If I get elected, there will be no more welfare, I'll pay you a bounty to kill foreigners crossing the borders illegally, and I won't give you shit for a stimulus. Why no stimulus? Because the money you earn is the money you deserve. No freebies. No handouts. You want money, go make it. You made money? Sweet. Keep it. No spreading the wealth.

If elected,

I will ban anyone from being on welfare with 14 kids, make it legal to kill illegal aliens crossing on your property, and provide everyone with a $15,000 stimulus.

You should quit having kids then.

What Village person are you again?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uCfcGNDxeVc/R_eNQxrLMxI/AAAAAAAAAPw/n37xwZOQmNU/s400/pregnant+faggot.bmp

wow ok thank you for thenws to the dick who posted the blonde witht the who whos handing out , my manager thought she was cute but busted me out... asshole

brian u are the village people all of them in one person dam split personality ha

It was perfectly work safe.

No. It'd really fuck up the motorboat. The outside titty would keep the middle titty from flapping.

You're not using your "head". ;) This is a "bring your friend" kinda woman. :D

Any my vote is for 'Antwon'. All things go through the big guy so I'm going straight to the top. He also requested to be my friend today.:marc: After seeing this thread, however, I wonder if it was only to acquire my vote. :(

wow ok thank you for thenws to the dick who posted the blonde witht the who whos handing out , my manager thought she was cute but busted me out... asshole

brian u are the village people all of them in one person dam split personality ha

English motherfucker, do you speak it? Jesus Paul, that is just horrible.

I voted for the cutest.

yea the blond witht eh tits hanging out an the guy half naked...

normaly i woudltn think so but when thse pop up as large pics yea they dont seem very work safe...

Uhm....... WTF are you talking about? The blonde's tits are in a shirt. And the half naked guy photo is the dude who was a chick that got prego. That photo was in newspapers and magazines everywhere. So, again, where's the NWS? No nipples, vags, or dicks. And large pics???? Are you viewing CR at 640x480? They both are small photos.

Okay, someone's cheating. I want to see the log file for this poll's edits. There is no way that many people actually like Anthony.

No one likes Anthony, he's just the least hated. Shit, put me on that poll and I'll have less votes than you:p.