Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
big a...did you give just2sweet a deposit? to show youre actually going to sign it over? give hime 400 bucks or something to hold onto so he knows youre serious...you cant really expect him to pay you and then you not sign over the car right away...oh nvm, yes you can...you wanted phil to pay and then wait another week for the title, yet you couldnt wait a week to get paid...just2sweet, goodluck with the car, hopefully he actually signs over the title, and if i were you ide be askin him for a deposit so you know he isnt just fucking you around

big a...did you give just2sweet a deposit? to show youre actually going to sign it over? give hime 400 bucks or something to hold onto so he knows youre serious...you cant really expect him to pay you and then you not sign over the car right away...oh nvm, yes you can...you wanted phil to pay and then wait another week for the title, yet you couldnt wait a week to get paid...just2sweet, goodluck with the car, hopefully he actually signs over the title, and if i were you ide be askin him for a deposit so you know he isnt just fucking you around

You haven't bought and sold many cars, have you? I know you're friends with a guy that lost out on a car, but you're in the wrong. The seller did nothing wrong here.

Buyers have to wait for titles all the time.

And shit like this, "hopefully he actually signs over the title" is totally un-fucking called for.

Guest tbutera2112
You haven't bought and sold many cars, have you? I know you're friends with a guy that lost out on a car, but you're in the wrong. The seller did nothing wrong.

Buyers have to wait for titles all the time.

ive bought and sold 5 cars over the last 2 years and ive never had to wait for a title...only time thats ever been an issue is with will, and thats because it was an estate case...and he has my title and a bill of sale as collateral to make sure i actually sign him over a title

if he was going to sell the car out from under him, the least he could have done is told phil he was doing it before he made him jump through hoops for an entire week getting a loan...instead of saying yea the car is still here...then calling the next day and selling, oh yea btw i sold it

Guest Removed

yes ill sell it to you phil

ok let me get the loan

well it going to be a few days before the moeny clears the bank

well im in a big rush i got people that want it now

well the money is on its way, if you want to sell it sell it

ill sell it to someone else cause i just cant wait...

ANY WAY you look at this, its fucked up.

yes sometimes you have to wait on a title or a check. get over it. the fucking car has been for sale for how long?

anyway about it, I'd like to thank who ever sold said car. cause now money is going in my pocket instead.

so thanks

Guest Removed

if he was going to sell the car out from under him, the least he could have done is told phil he was doing it before he made him jump through hoops for an entire week getting a loan...instead of saying yea the car is still here...then calling the next day and selling, oh yea btw i sold it

i dont think it went that way, from what i was told yesterday.

either way, how does it concern you? was it your deal? were you involved?

NO STFU....this is between them. so stop being a drama queen :gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112
yes ill sell it to you phil

ok let me get the loan

well it going to be a few days before the moeny clears the bank

well im in a big rush i got people that want it now

well the money is on its way, if you want to sell it sell it

ill sell it to someone else cause i just cant wait...

ANY WAY you look at this, its fucked up.

yes sometimes you have to wait on a title or a check. get over it. the fucking car has been for sale for how long?

anyway about it, I'd like to thank who ever sold said car. cause now money is going in my pocket instead.

so thanks

lol very true...ill be interested to see if he really goes through with what we talked about on the phone... you should send him some links so he knows wtf hes looking at

How about you sit back down at the children's table and let the big boys talk. Go look over the multiple threads of Phil backing out of buying cars, there was a lot of reason for suspicion in this deal.

Guest tbutera2112
i dont think it went that way, from what i was told yesterday.

either way, how does it concern you? was it your deal? were you involved?

NO STFU....this is between them. so stop being a drama queen :gtfo:

i talked to phil for awhile about the car... no i didnt hear the other side, wont try to say i did...but if you make someone jump through a buncha hoops to get a loan, then sell it out from under them while the check is in the mail, that doesnt seem right to me at all...ive been on that side of things before and it sucks... was buying a daily and the dude told me he would meet me wednesday to sell me the car, so i rushed around trying to get money, came up with it by that wednesday, called him and he informed me that he sold it on tuesday to someone, after i busted my ass getting money together.... just hit a nerve i guess since ive been on the other side of a situation like this

Guest tbutera2112
How about you sit back down at the children's table and let the big boys talk. Go look over the multiple threads of Phil backing out of buying cars, there was a lot of reason for suspicion in this deal.

that im not doubting at all... but he never went as far as to get a loan...he just always said he was gonna buy it, never actually took any steps to do so

He isn't fucking me around, thanks for the concern but I know the details of the situation and I know whats going on.

Its funny how much nonsense is being thrown around in this thread

Guest tbutera2112
He isn't fucking me around, thanks for the concern but I know the details of the situation and I know whats going on.

i know he isnt fucking you around...i was being sarcastic about that part

ive bought and sold 5 cars over the last 2 years and ive never had to wait for a title...

Cool. I have now owned over 60 cars (in my name, that is). None of your deals involved buying a car from an individual that had a lien on their car, obviously, or you WOULD HAVE waited on a title.

Anyways, my free Quiznos is here.

i talked to phil for awhile about the car... no i didnt hear the other side, wont try to say i did...but if you make someone jump through a buncha hoops to get a loan, then sell it out from under them while the check is in the mail, that doesnt seem right to me at all..

You can't honestlly tell me thats how you think things went down. He didn't make him jump through any hoops. I don't want to speak for Andrew but he made it very clear what he needed from Phil. Sometime shit just doesn't work out, thats life

Guest Removed

so your in the same boat as the guy selling you the car. he was waiting on money, buyer has to wait for title. thats the way it works.

difference is, you have or did have cash in hand.....but you still dont have a title.

but now someone has a loan, i guess to blow on what ever. but now said loan my not go thru with nothing to lean it against! :confused:do i know this for sure? no he may still get it..who knows.

i had a issue getting money for a car and lost out by 3 hours. was i pissed yes. but its first with cash in hand get the car type thing. its the way it goes.

like there is not other lsx cars out there for sale.

do i know..no do i care...not really..

so why is everyone else getting there shit in a wade?

you got a car

dude with car got paid

phil is still fail!

what ever

that im not doubting at all... but he never went as far as to get a loan...he just always said he was gonna buy it, never actually took any steps to do so

You really are clueless. I didn't make or ask phil to do anything. As far as i knew phil said he had lots of money because he "had a good job" then i find out he needs a loan. I didnt ask for much i just asked for any kinda of money 100 or 200 to hold it for a while. If i cant get that why should i think he will have the money after that. And i told phil he would pay like half down and i would match the rest then after i get the title ill sign it over and get the rest of the money. Is that so hard for you to get through your little fucking head? How else do you sell cars with loans on them because according to my bank that is about the only way.

Is it shitty he didnt get it, yes. If he really wanted it he could of said hey i dont have 100 to give you but i have $50, $40 whatever but i got nothing. The car has a loan on it and i dont have all the cash to pay it off. If i did i would be keeping the car.

Guest tbutera2112
yep, you guys were crawling. whats your grill say? it was like state highway patrol city.

how fast were we going? my speedo is off because i sold my handheld and i have gears...but with an open h pipe we didnt wanna draw attention lol