Need to upgrade your PC ?

Mr. Jones

I was going to keep my old stuff and build a 2nd PC but I think I hear the gateway 30" calling my name so I'll re-invest. ;)

1. Asus P5k Deluxe WiFi-AP 775 Motherboard. LINK

2. Intel C2D E8400 LINK

3. 4gb (2x2gb) 1066 Corsair Dominator W/ Fan Kit. LINK

4. Danger Den TDX Water Block LINK

This was part of my personal gaming pc for the past months. Just pulled last week for the CoreI7 build. I'd like to see $200 for all of it. I will part it all out if nobody wants to buy it on the whole.

Also, I am considering parting with my 2 Sapphire 3870's for the right price. Make me a deal on all if it if you dare! You can have a hell of an upgrade of cheap.

PM, AIM, Or Cell: 614-746-3017

No calls before Noon during the week please. :D

How much had you overclocked it?

Had it @ 3.8 for a couple then 4.25 for a couple months before I switch to the I7. More than welcome to try it out.

EDIT:

FYI: I'm not guaranteeing any overclock or speed except stock speeds on stock volts. I am not going to play tech support in hopes you can get it where I had it or where you want it to be with whatever components you have. If nobody is interested I'll just slap it into a 2nd gaming rig.

:)

That RAM intrigues me. Would be helpful in making my Q6600 reach 3.2 :)

That is why I bought it. I reached the limits of what my old XMS2 667 running @ 9xx could do. Having the 1066 headroom got me to the 4.25 I wanted.

Then it was time to move on. ;)

If nobody wants to buy the whole lot, how does $50 sound ?