5 Ohio Cities Top Manliest Places In America

ImUrOBGYN

Grunt away, men.

(Full Story)

Guys have a reason to high-five in several Ohio cities, named some of the manliest places in America.

A new ranking said Cincinnati, Columbus and Toledo make the top 10 for manliness based on criteria such as the number of major league sports teams, popularity of tools and hardware and frequency of monster truck rallies.

Nashville, Tenn., comes out on top in the study by Sperling's BestPlaces and commissioned as part of a promotion for Combos snacks made by Mars Snackfood US.

Charlotte, N.C., is second, followed by Oklahoma City and then fourth-place Cincinnati. Columbus is seventh and Toledo 10th.

Dayton is manly enough for 15th and Cleveland ranks No. 19.

New York City finished last out of 50 major U.S. metropolitan areas.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/18861147/detail.html?treets=nn5&tid=2657323817813&tml=nn5_12pm&tmi=nn5_12pm_1_11000103052009&ts=H

Grunt away, men.

(Full Story)

Guys have a reason to high-five in several Ohio cities, named some of the manliest places in America.

A new ranking said Cincinnati, Columbus and Toledo make the top 10 for manliness based on criteria such as the number of major league sports teams, popularity of tools and hardware and frequency of monster truck rallies.

Nashville, Tenn., comes out on top in the study by Sperling's BestPlaces and commissioned as part of a promotion for Combos snacks made by Mars Snackfood US.

Charlotte, N.C., is second, followed by Oklahoma City and then fourth-place Cincinnati. Columbus is seventh and Toledo 10th.

Dayton is manly enough for 15th and Cleveland ranks No. 19.

New York City finished last out of 50 major U.S. metropolitan areas.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/18861147/detail.html?treets=nn5&tid=2657323817813&tml=nn5_12pm&tmi=nn5_12pm_1_11000103052009&ts=H

Sounds more like the most White Trash cities in America

Wasn't there a study saying columbus has the second largest amount of gay people in the nation

No, not by population. I think even Lakewood has columbus beat by % SSC.

A few years ago it was rated by a GLBT magazine as the #2 "best place to live" is you were gay.

Wasn't there a study saying columbus has the second largest amount of gay people in the nation

What could be more manly than dudes buttsexin' other dudes. Thats a situation that just oozing with mantastic-ness.

So, in celebration of this new found evidence (whichever "side" your on) I wanted everyone's opinion on some new rims for the Supra. :D I think they'll appeal to both types of "manly men".

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/ImUrOBGYN/wheels.jpg

Throw on some Truck Nuts and I'm good to go.