Pictures today 3/9

dover

I am going out to do some rolling shots with some buddies out here on the East side. But I'm willing to meet up anywhere and do whatever. Beautiful day, sunny and 50's. Im available all day for THOSE OF YOU WHO WORK! :D

I have a shitty camera so any of you guys with baller camera's should come out!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The car is back together, thanks to Scott (ND2RACE) for coming over two days in a row for the PITA stuff.

I'm gonna jump it here in a few since my battery charger is MIA and see how it goes. For shits and grins, I took my old alternator to Autozone last night to test it. Results were:

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

The car is back together, thanks to Scott (ND2RACE) for coming over two days in a row for the PITA stuff.

I'm gonna jump it here in a few since my battery charger is MIA and see how it goes. For shits and grins, I took my old alternator to Autozone last night to test it.

The last thing I'd want to do with a new alternator is load it up right away on a weak battery. If your going to jump it, leave it hooked up to the other car for a while. Better yet find a battery charger.

Glad to hear you got everything back together and running right. Did you have any other problems with getting it back together? and I'm guessing the SES light went out?

No, fired right up and idled fine. SES is out, drive great as well. I know with the low voltage output, the PCM has a hard time with running the car and supplying a signal to fire the coil packs (not to mention the coil packs are running on low voltage as well).

Other than pissing tranny fluid since the lines have to be disconnected from the cooler to get the blower belt off, it was pretty straight-forward. Having a FMIC helps as well, it frees up a lot of room to work under there.

i just did a couple passes down route 256 and got some good pictures, ill post up in a second

Were these in the cobra or the fox? Ive never done rolling shots before and Id really like to. Id like to go out with you guys next time you do this.