anybody have a rear stand forsale.

thanks. i guess i should of made my post say.

"I don't want to pay Iron Pony's mark up on new stands, so if someone has a set here locally, that is sitting in a garage/barn/apartment/storage/shed/bathroom, i would like to purchase it."

tom

I work at Iron Pony....You can buy a stand for about $50 bucks foe a cheap one. A good one like a pit bull or LP will cost up words of $100.

do you guys get discounts? sorry nothing in me wants to buy new ones if someone has a set.

example: if i give you $65 for a set, and toss $10-15 your way for your trouble, does that put 2 new stands in my garage?

tom

ps...i dont care if it fell out of the back of a truck, just dont tell me about it!

Why is it that every part I need at Iron Pony will "be there Tuesday"?

It's not like I ride a rare piece of machinery. How in the living fuck is it possible that there were only 3 plugs available in that bigass warehouse?

It happens. It is really hard to keep everything in stock that everyone needs.There is almost no back stock. Almost every space is used to the max. It just depends on what parts you need. We try to always have the normal stuff( chains, sprockets, oil filter, etc) but most of the aftermarket stuff is impossible to sell. As for the spark plug, many bikes at singles or twins that use the same one and they come in a pack of ten so it is easy to end up with odd numbers.