just got my first buffer!

ponyjr1647545514

Ok guys, i just bought my first buffer, a 7" Black & Decker random orbital. It came with three bonnets, a cutting, polishing and finish I believe. Are there any tips that you have for starting out? recommended chemicals(easily found)? I plan on first washing the car, following up by claying, then using turtle wax polish/cleaner, and finally waxing with Zymole.

Thanks!

Guest tbutera2112
go use it on tylers car. it should buff right out....

NOT

:asshole:

lol

• 4 weeks later...

Should have got a dual orbital buffer..It works real well and you don't need to worry about hurting the paint. Then again I don't know how bad the paint is your workin with...

What color car are you working with? The products you mentioned suck IMO. You really need to buy offline to get good stuff.

Guest tbutera2112
Should have got a dual orbital buffer..It works real well and you don't need to worry about hurting the paint. Then again I don't know how bad the paint is your workin with...

What color car are you working with? The products you mentioned suck IMO. You really need to buy offline to get good stuff.

lol black

The products you mentioned suck IMO. You really need to buy offline to get good stuff.

+1

DO NOT USE THE TURTLE WAX.

You are going to increase your likelihood of burning the paint with a buffer ten-fold with that shit.

Get something with more work time like Menzerna online.