Fuck you craiglist users and wideopenthrottle errrrrrrrr wait

wnaplay1647545503

Fuck you you ignorant fucks, your shits not plated in gold. A piece of shit v6 mustang aint a steal if your asking twice what its worth and its beat to fuck. Dont tell me its a rare fucking color or one of a kind. One of a kind is code for I really fucked this lambo door kit up and everyone makes fun of me so I might as well find someone hopefully dumber than my retarded ass I can convince this shit looks good. You wouldnt know a good fucking deal if I personally explained it you gave you a written explanation of what the hell a good deal actually is. Dont sit there and say you cant find a better deal out there when 2 seconds of searching finds 1000 better fucking deals. Dumbass' a good price isnt a good price if I have to spend the same amount of time and parts fixing the piece of shit just to get it to the point where I could have just payed for one already running. Just because this piss' me offmore than anything, your 20" fugly ass rims are anymore special than the next set of dumbass looking 20" caprice ruining fucking rims, that shit belongs in the auto parts section stupid. Just cause something is old doesnt make it a classic nor does it justify and higher a price than the scrapyard will give you to crush the dam summabitch. On the same note old doesnt mean hot rod or rat rod either. And when the fuck did everyone start changing the price of shit to $3456.08 1/2. Fucking prices are in 50 and 100 increments. $1000 is fine $1002 means your mom needs punched in the head. If you see an ad for an auction act like you didnt see it because I am going to that auction and I dont need you blowing your fucking tax money raising my fair bid price to an astronomical double book value. Just because you fucked up and put $14000 into a 89 honda doesnt mean its fucking worth it. If you sell your shit dont edit your title to say sold, delete that shit its on the same fucking page stupid. Who is the ignorant fuck that started posting quads in the rv section and why have the rest of you dumb motherfuckers still followed suit. Motherfucker you have driven the same car for 10 years and you dont know how to spell camaro? To the cocksucker that posts his toaster in the car section, my god your retarded. Stop and think before you put the words "nice" or "great shape". It aint neither of those if it half rusted out and one side of it looks like you were trying to get on jackass by ramping a guardrail. Dont ask for best offer if you know before your post publishes that you aint coming off that asking price one goddamn cent.Mint condition means that motherfucker looks just as good as the day it came out of the factory, not that you got a free vacuum with your fucking car wash. Using $$ in the phrase bad a$$ just means you need punched in the fucking throat. If theres 20 people selling the exact same car as you and yours is the shittiest, why would you price yours higher than everyone else's? Are mustangs not worth keeping? If you've listed your car everyday religeously for a month and its still not sold why on earth would you think raising your price is going to make the difference? If you put must see in your title and all I find is an 92 buick inside, I am fucking you up if I find you.

And last but not least, if you are the one who posted this pic in your ad, your are one dumb son of a bitch. Kids look on these boards for stuff as well. Kick yourself in the balls. dipshit.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/3k53mb3l3ZZZZZZZZZ93l6f7953e149c71e.jpg

Edited by nurkvinny
Link NWS images

Now, what's worse? Bitching about posting a NWS pic on CL, or breaking a CR rule by not linking to said NWS pic?

To many rules to keep up with. You didnt honestly think that pic would stay up on craigslist long enough to be able to link it. I thought we were cool as long as a NWS smilie was used.

• Upvote 1

Guest Removed

cliff notes, or at least a link to over priced mustang?

i love going to them when they are close by, and bam614'ing them on there price and pointing out all the wrong with there car

cliff notes, or at least a link to over priced mustang?

i love going to them when they are close by, and bam614'ing them on there price and pointing out all the wrong with there car

Take your pick theres at least 5 posted a day. The one I was refering to was deleted.