My new toy

atomicfusion1647545515

Just got back from Vegas and I picked up a little something while I was there...

I was looking at a yellow one at C&A but this blue one was awesome.

After I bought it, I took it out for some break in miles and took these pictures. Kinda cool to get to ride my own bike out through the Red Rock Scenic Route.

http://thecarlylefamily.com/images/motorcycles/bike%20side%20small.jpg

http://thecarlylefamily.com/images/motorcycles/bike%20front.jpg

http://thecarlylefamily.com/images/motorcycles/bike%20back.jpg

Thought this one was cool...

http://thecarlylefamily.com/images/motorcycles/bike%20mirror%20small.jpg

Thanks guys... bike gets shipped back here tomorrow... prob won't end up back in town till Monday or Tuesday. Was pretty fun driving it in Vegas. As you can tell by the purchase I didn't do to bad at the tables.

:)

judging by your sig, i dont think it would have mattered if you lost your ass at the tables

:gtfo: lol

that'd have to be a nice ride on a bike. Last april when we went we took the last 2 days and drove up to zion park and stayed at a little town up there for a night. Absolutely incredible scenery up there. Everywhere you looked was a postcard picture.

nice way to waste $30k

harleys are nice, but overpriced in my book

Maybe to some, but that's also part of the coolness / attitude that comes with owning such a bike. not a waste or overpriced to everyone. same thing applies to boats really.

It's not my kind of bike but props to those that it fits. I like it.

Great job wielding the camera too :thumbup:

I used to ride sport bikes, but now I'm older and don't like leaning over so far. Besides I have a cure for my speed addiction. I wanted the one from last year that is just like this one but orange... Would have matched the Vette.

As for riding just hit me up... I love to ride.

As for being a waste of money, so is any car that is more than basic transportation, but we all seem conten to waste money on our cars.

dont get me wrong i understand your point, im just kind of anti harley.. well not really even that...

cause i like some harleys, yours included..

i jsut dont understand why they are priced at what they are.

you can get a bike with more technology put in to it, more features, more reliable, faster, etc etc..

for a 1/2 of the price. i understand its an attitude, but do you really need to pay for that attitude.. .i dunno this just always bothered me about harleys.

but again, sick purchase, enjoy it! hit me up if you want to ride sometime.

dont get me wrong i understand your point, im just kind of anti harley.. well not really even that...

cause i like some harleys, yours included..

i jsut dont understand why they are priced at what they are.

you can get a bike with more technology put in to it, more features, more reliable, faster, etc etc..

for a 1/2 of the price. i understand its an attitude, but do you really need to pay for that attitude.. .i dunno this just always bothered me about harleys.

but again, sick purchase, enjoy it! hit me up if you want to ride sometime.

Thank Unions, thank the American way of life. Expensive labor makes for products that are sometimes inferior, yet more expensive. We compain about outsourcing, about China/East Asian cheap labor, yet we never complain about the prices we pay at Wal-Mart.

Thank Unions, thank the American way of life. Expensive labor makes for products that are sometimes inferior, yet more expensive. We compain about outsourcing, about China/East Asian cheap labor, yet we never complain about the prices we pay at Wal-Mart.

still doesnt explain why you can sell a used 93 harley right now for $1500 under what it retailed for in 93?!?!?!?!

That bike is sexy. I would love to own another Harley one day. In fact I saw my first Rocker today and almost took a ride on it but I didnt have long pants on and Air Force is fucking gay about their motorcycle rules. I did however grab up a nice shot glass that says Harley Davidson Riyadh Saudi Arabia on it.