so what would you do....?

Flybye

well im assuming most of your answers will be the same. but here it goes. so last night i was at the bar and met a couple good looking girls one is 28 and the other 29. the older one really caught my attention at first glance and is pretty damn sexy. the other is quite the looker aswell....then again i was also feeling a good buzz by then. i ended up hanging out with the 2 all night and it seemed they were sort of "cockblocking" each other which i found quite hilarious. then about an hour later comes in a 3rd girl (friend of thiers) and again, not too shabby. so after a long night of dancing and a little chatter they offered to give me a ride home. i gladly accepted of course but after riding in the back seat i started to feel a little sick. no biggie though, since i didnt puke or anything i was just really thirsty. her driving down country roads didnt help much either. well they just ended up taking me home (yes lame i know) but i had good hopes in seeing them again.

OKAY so i have been talking to the 29yr old on an off all day today. she said she really wanted to go out with me and i agreed to the offer. get a call back a little bit ago and she says we are going to columbus. it will be all 3 of them and myself. not only that but we are getting a hotel somewhere close to where we go? NOW for some of the baggage breaker. the 29yr old is maried with 3 kids oldest being 10 or something? (she takes off her ring and says its ending soon?)lol another one is married and says she is in "divorce mode?" also has a kid or two i believe. and the other i think is already divorced and has one child. sooooo what would some of you fellows do with opportunities like this in front of you? i wanna be the better man but am so tempted to just have a good time and nothing has ever stopped me from similar adventures in the past. now that im getting older i guess i tend to think things out alot more.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys crack me up...and NO i dont like the whole husband thing at all. and the fact they live pretty damn close to me isnt cool either. then again my other brain is overpowering me right now. they will be here in 20 minutes so looks like im just gonna have some fun regardless!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........................then pics are a must. I've been up there a time or 10.

haha no i met them in delaware...and yes i will attempt it for ya. the one sent me a pic earlier but ill try and get some tonight

If I were you I would call me and we would go d owntown and rock out with some bitches

Comming to columbus where were you and where are they from?

haha i dont have your number? and also have no clue where we are going?

and we are coming from mt. gilead but im really from delaware, just staying up here for a bit

I had relations with a young married woman. It was uncomplicated and had no lasting implications.

That is more rare than a guy in a bright yellow domestic getting laid.

You will typically bring upon a wrath of drama the likes of which you would not wish upon your mortal enemy.

Moral of the story: Don't do it unless she is really hot and equally smart. (smart by my standards, not yours.)