Would you?

Buck531

I'll make this as short as I can.

I work at Chase here next to St. Annes. They have a designated smoking spot but it's way out in the middle of nowhere. So me and a few co-workers go in an opposite direction at least 50 feet away from the entrance in another parking lot.

There's this one lady who walks by and says "you guys aren't allowed smoking here" and then procees to RUN/JOG to the door to get to her second floor office and have her manager look out the window to charge our cost center and each of us for not smoking in the designated spot. So as she's running (sort of) to the door. We casually walk in. She's hell bent on catching us again.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago. They had sent out an email to us telling the full time peeps not to park in the visitors space or the security peeps will start ticketing the cars.

Now onto today. The SAME lady who's narcing on us for smoking parked in the visitors spot. Most likely because it's raining and she didn't want to get her hair wet because she couldn't afford an umbrella.

So I ended up calling the facilities guy who sent out the email and informed him of the car that was parked in the visitors spot. She's definatley a full time employee and not just a visitor as she parks her car out in the same lot that I have for the past 6 months.

I know most of you will bitch about the smoking but that's not about this. It's about the pot calling the kettle black. If you're going to inforce a rull and taddle tale on everyone about one thing, don't turn around and do something against the rules.

If you were in my spot, would you have called facilities to ticket the offender? Only if she's trying to nab you for something you did?

It just occurred to me - there is another (albeit more risky) way to go about this one.

Call her out on parking there so she gets a ticket. Before she finds out, see if you can have her notified on command. Then arrive at her car well before she gets outside to check on said ticket, and douse the car in gasoline. Greet her about 5 feet in front of her car, smoking a cigarette. When you see her say, "What we've got here is...failure to communicate." Then flick the cigarette over your head to the car, while walking in slow-motion towards her.

Biggity Bam - karma in action.

• Upvote 1

by the thread title i thought it was going to be a thread about your best friends 18 year old sister wanting to ride the pine pony.... and your moral dilemma about it...

BUT, since its not...

I would say to screw her over and that karma is a bitch.... but then again, if you screw her over for "karmas sake" then that only means its gonna come back around for you.

It just occurred to me - there is another (albeit more risky) way to go about this one.

Call her out on parking there so she gets a ticket. Before she finds out, see if you can have her notified on command. Then arrive at her car well before she gets outside to check on said ticket, and douse the car in gasoline. Greet her about 5 feet in front of her car, smoking a cigarette. When you see her say, "What we've got here is...failure to communicate." Then flick the cigarette over your head to the car, while walking in slow-motion towards her.

Biggity Bam - karma in action.

I should make a short film about that. Make millions! :)

2 wrongs dont make a right. You didnt like her snitching on you so I wouldnt have snitched on her..

..but if no cameras were around maybe a punctured tire or something could occur.

We were 50 feet away from the building entrance (at least 50 feet). There's nothing they could have done anyways.

Thing is.. she did snitch but we never got caught. She tried running but by the time she walked in, we just walked in after her. There have been other people in this building that have gotten caught and had a $100 fine along with a fine to the cost center where they work. Not saying it was her but shit happens.

see ive got mixed opinions. on one hand yea shes telling on you for smoking in an area where your not susposed to that could an will affect others health..... shes parking in visitors section when shes not susposed.... but not affecting others health at all.... so not sure

no offense to you or smokers but frankly im one of the people who signed the petition to have the chae at polaris complelty smoke free because the fuck heads stand at the door an smoke an theres literally thousands of cig butts everywhere its insane. i wont live ive said something to security as im alergic to cigaret smoke it .makes my eyes itchy as shit .

fklame away i dont give a fuck