Columbus Racing Car Show Info! (May 23)

wagner

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damnit....i prob wont have shit by then. unless i can get the motor put back together and carbs rebuilt for my little bobber. the hardtail is almost done though!!!

if all else fails i guess ill just spectate :-(

Wagner great job with the show. Everything seems to be coming along. You should be proud of yourself for putting on such a good show. Congrats.

Well everything is done but the DJ and I have a plan for that I think. I have learned a bunch doing this and some of the points you brought up before will be taken into consideration for the next show.

Hope you get healed up enough to make this one.

What just happened.

You did not see ANYTHING LOL. Yea things got heated and out of hand but it is all good now.

Back on topic...

Awards are done just need a DJ and this candle is ready to be lit!

If anybody can help out with the DJ or has a massive stereo set up let me know please.

What just happened.

:funny: i saw the thread in the kitchen about this. too bad i didnt see the actual battle. good work though with the show brian. if scheduling works in my favor i will show my turd(not expecting to win anything)

:funny: i saw the thread in the kitchen about this. too bad i didnt see the actual battle. good work though with the show brian. if scheduling works in my favor i will show my turd(not expecting to win anything)

I was like wtf? I coulda swore I just read "xxx," and then it wasn't there anymore, lol. It is all good.

But yess look forward to meeting some of you at the show...