What do you mix your rum with?

Trouble Maker

These mexicans I work with, gave me this stuff you mix with water and/or milk. Its rice, sugar and cinnamon. I don't know the name but its the shiz nit, lol. I guess it kinda taste like rice pudding but idk, I've never had rice pudding. I think it taste like a cross between a white russian and maybe a pina colada, but idk. You can get it at a mexican grocery.

Horchata. BP used to have it "on tap", but I was probably the only one who liked it so they got rid of it.

So I stopped drinking pop the other day... again. Every time I do it for a few weeks, months, then have a few here and there, then eventually I'm drinking 1 a day. Then decide to start eating healthy again, so I stop drinking pop. Every time it's worse. This last time I had a headache for 3 days, maybe some sort of weird chemical thing going on in my brain from it. I'm done. Even before I would still drink it with rum. Think I'm going to completely cut it out this time.

So WTF do I drink my rum with?

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8287/dscf1115cq3.jpg

Screw rum! Smirnoff 100 proof Vodka mixed with Strawbery Powerade Zero mmmmm

These mexicans I work with, gave me this stuff you mix with water and/or milk. Its rice, sugar and cinnamon. I don't know the name but its the shiz nit, lol. I guess it kinda taste like rice pudding but idk, I've never had rice pudding. I think it taste like a cross between a white russian and maybe a pina colada, but idk. You can get it at a mexican grocery.

whorchata?

Horchata. BP used to have it "on tap", but I was probably the only one who liked it so they got rid of it.

Around here? :confused: I've only ever seen that stuff on tap in Southern California. Probably anywhere with a high Mexican population.

Screw rum! Smirnoff 100 proof Vodka mixed with Strawbery Powerade Zero mmmmm

Tito's>* Try it, you won't be disappointed. Way better than Smirnoff crap.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/121/dscf1132tp1.jpg