Find me a 2 post lift!

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
Ask Brian where he got his, it was priced nice.

I can get a brand new 9,000lb for 1600 shipped to my door. was it priced like that? comes with truck adapters and all that. only thing i would need is 2 gallons of hydro oil, and have scott wire it up :D

thats the best damn deal i have found on one from texas! unless i find a used one in working order cheaper then that.

Guest Hal
I can get a brand new 9,000lb for 1600 shipped to my door. was it priced like that? comes with truck adapters and all that. only thing i would need is 2 gallons of hydro oil, and have scott wire it up :D

thats the best damn deal i have found on one from texas! unless i find a used one in working order cheaper then that.

Yeah, I think his was right around that price. He's had that Ram 3500 on it without any flex too :eek:.

Do you have a way to get it off the truck? I know a lot of companies expect you to do it.

Guest Removed
Yeah, I think his was right around that price. He's had that Ram 3500 on it without any flex too :eek:.

Do you have a way to get it off the truck? I know a lot of companies expect you to do it.

with my dock door, thats not a issue :p

and the guy up way here said i could use his forklift to unload and set it up :D

Rob,

You are a few years late, I had 10 lifts(2post Challenger and Benwils) for sale a few years back, $1200 each, 7000lb cap. If I come across anymore I will let you know.

Guest Hal
with my dock door, thats not a issue :p

and the guy up way here said i could use his forklift to unload and set it up :D

Damn, you got it all set. Let me know if you want a hand setting it up.

Guest Removed
Rob,

You are a few years late, I had 10 lifts(2post Challenger and Benwils) for sale a few years back, $1200 each, 7000lb cap. If I come across anymore I will let you know.

I had a challenger and hated it. it had the chains, put i couldnt lift a wheel lift tow truck with it, and the dam plate on the floor always seemed to fuck with on and the transmission jack..or was your the clear floor model?

Guest Removed
Damn, you got it all set. Let me know if you want a hand setting it up.

no im good. i would like it to stay up and all :bangbang:

Guest Removed
In FL, I knew a few shops that had their lifts outside. Can any lift be placed outside in OH? What sort of weatherpacking do you need to do to make it work?

you would need to keep it well greased, and make sure the ram is all the way in(lift all the way up) to keep it from rusting. there are a few outside around here i have seen. place down on eakin has one outside(4 post drive on)

Rob,

My has the base plate. I got a good deal on the lifts and if I was buying new, I would have non base plate model. All of the used lifts are going more than new ones. I am looking for some Rotary lifts for a few people presently. All of the auctions I been at, people are paying more than new ones..