did some crappie fishing

jeffro

a buddy and i went to alum and did some fishin this evening. caught 21 good size crappie and a decent catfish. good times. anyone else have luck around the lake?

PM me next time you head out. Shit they so fun and easy to catch this time of year! I just wound some new spiderwire on my reel.

i havent been fishing in so long its not funny. whats worse is i had decent equipment but last time i was at my dads where all my shit is, i didnt see any of it. :(

my aunt/uncle have a 1/2 acre pond out by mt vernon with HUGE bass in it, crappie, and bluegill and carp. the bass are always nice 14-18". i pulled one out was probably 4lbs. they put them all back though so they can fish it all year. its always fun

I went out tonight, I caught 24, brother caught 30, and my grandpa got 22. We only keep ones that are 9.5"+ and today we kept 21 and threw back about 15 that we could have kept. We pretty much only go to hoover, always wade and always use minnows. However I would like to try out a boat sometime to see if I would like to buy one or not.

Guest Hal
I went out tonight, I caught 24, brother caught 30, and my grandpa got 22. We only keep ones that are 9.5"+ and today we kept 21 and threw back about 15 that we could have kept. We pretty much only go to hoover, always wade and always use minnows. However I would like to try out a boat sometime to see if I would like to buy one or not.

Find me cheap waders and I'll try to catch one.

Find me cheap waders and I'll try to catch one.

~$60 at dicks

anyone down for a boat charter up on erie? ive tried to plan one for the last 3 summers, and everyone always flakes out, claiming $50-$75 a head is "too much". wtf!?

I have always wanted to do this. Not sure if i will have time to do that this year though or not. When would you try to do this?

anyone down for a boat charter up on erie? ive tried to plan one for the last 3 summers, and everyone always flakes out, claiming $50-$75 a head is "too much". wtf!?

we go on sassy sal charters. its reasonably priced. we will be up there from june 8th to june 14th. sometime during that span we will be aboard sassy sal.

http://www.sassysalcharters.com/ 36$ a head from monday thruough friday.