assfault junkies new rider training

gixxie750

no one on this site...

take your constructive criticism and shove it up your ass. That's where you like it anyways....

Thanks for adding something constructive to the discussion.

I've said it before, if you don't like what I've got to say, click the ignore button.

I'm sure someone can show you where it is.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want to get in trouble,but it wont be like that. Well at least people know i'm there to help thats all that matters and the reason for my thread. I will try to figure out a way to make this possible and i still have a couple months left to hammer out the details. I want to help not cause e-fighting!

i dont want to get in trouble,but it wont be like that. Well at least people know i'm there to help thats all that matters and the reason for my thread. I will try to figure out a way to make this possible and i still have a couple months left to hammer out the details. I want to help not cause e-fighting!

Good Luck with that. I'm sure everyone will want to know how it turns out.:rolleyes:

Ok so let me just say this. I know gixxie, and i have ridden with him at the track and he is a nice guy. What it all boils down to is that no one wants him to get put in a situation where he could be held accountable for someone else doing something and getting hurt or hurting someone else.

The advice is solely to protect him from getting in trouble or sued because no one here wants to see that happen.

Flounder, I got nothing but MAD love for you brother. Todd might have TONS of roadracing history to him, but don't give him props because his attitude is piss poor. You will get respect from me and ride with me in person before he EVER will. Love your friends, not your enemy's bro! :cool: I will never disrespect you and will actually shake your hand. Fuck Todd. Don't get washed up in his experience.....instead get washed up in his personality....WHICH IS SHIIIIIT! :badgerrock:

Thanks for adding something constructive to the discussion.

I've said it before, if you don't like what I've got to say, click the ignore button.

I'm sure someone can show you where it is.

keep it comin sugar! i wanna hear more constructive advice!

:rolleyes:

lol actually im done... but since you do not have a gawd danmed thing to say to me that has any substance, I will continue stringing along the shitty cliche's and hope you take the baiit even more........ :D

What constitutes a good rider? Wanna share your ability at say Bluegrass this year? If I can find an instructor we have that is faster, smoother and packed with hearty ability, does that mean he should take over?

Just curious because a LOT of street guys think they are uber badass and have great ability. Until they are asked to use it...

Please, if you have some instructors that wanna help new riders, bring em down.

I'll share my abilities with you at Bluegrass, definitely. Obviously, seeing is believing for you since you can't believe I ran a 19 on my first trackday at Putnam. I never clamied to be some hardass. But since you're this stereotypical hardened veteran I hear about, I'd be more than glad to have you school me. :) Wow, really, Lizard wants to ride with me! I'm not gonna suck your dick like everyone else though...:bj::)

really... really...

Ok so let me just say this. I know gixxie, and i have ridden with him at the track and he is a nice guy. What it all boils down to is that no one wants him to get put in a situation where he could be held accountable for someone else doing something and getting hurt or hurting someone else.

The advice is solely to protect him from getting in trouble or sued because no one here wants to see that happen.

Exactly. Hence my comment about this thread being used as evidence if something bad were to happen. You are opening the door to be liable for others.

Edited by SAMBUSA

Please, if you have some instructors that wanna help new riders, bring em down.

I'll share my abilities with you at Bluegrass, definitely. Obviously, seeing is believing for you since you can't believe I ran a 19 on my first trackday at Putnam. I never clamied to be some hardass. But since you're this stereotypical hardened veteran I hear about, I'd be more than glad to have you school me. :) Wow, really, Lizard wants to ride with me! I'm not gonna suck your dick like everyone else though...:bj::)

really... really...

Hardened veteran like everyone talks about, huh? Be interesting to know what racers are saying that...

Never said you didn't run :19s, but never saw the proof, either. A lot of talk commences and not anything to back it up. All the vids you took and nothing points to 19s. Maybe a high almost 20, but no low 19s or anything...

I think it's great you can run so fast, but saying you are placing yourself into the experienced class of riders is a bit of a stretch, no? Especially one who would be "training" others??

I guess this is my point as well. Brandon is a good rider and can do good things. Just realize it only takes one guy who "thinks" he can do what you do and he eats a shit burger while you are "taining" him... It goes down hill from there...

Flounder, I got nothing but MAD love for you brother. Todd might have TONS of roadracing history to him, but don't give him props because his attitude is piss poor. You will get respect from me and ride with me in person before he EVER will. Love your friends, not your enemy's bro! :cool: I will never disrespect you and will actually shake your hand. Fuck Todd. Don't get washed up in his experience.....instead get washed up in his personality....WHICH IS SHIIIIIT! :badgerrock:

Wow....Nick's got mad love for Flounder...who knew?

Oh boo-fucking-hoo, Nick won't ever ride with me or shake my hand. I'm all broken up over that. :rolleyes:

keep it comin sugar! i wanna hear more constructive advice!

I'm guessin the voices in your head give you all the constructive advice you need.

Go with that, it seems to be working out real well for you.

lol actually im done... but since you do not have a gawd danmed thing to say to me that has any substance, I will continue stringing along the shitty cliche's and hope you take the baiit even more........ :D

Ssssh...you aren't supposed to tell him that we are baiting him! He's taking it like a champ! :D

what the OP is proposing is little different than what any riding group does: ride their favorite back roads with someone who knows the roads and has experience riding them. specifically STATING that he will help "teach" new riders, I agree, was a mistake. That infers responsibility.

If you really want to do this, just form a riding group. don't advertise it as a "riding school" and don't say you'll be teaching anyone. all you'll be doing is leading rides since you know the roads, and the people riding with you must ride their own ride, at their pace... they just happen to have the benefit of riding with someone who knows the roads.

wait, there's a thread with breasts in it?

I read the majority of this and with all critisizm and guidence it was all very informative and great, I think the bashing was a little harsh on Gixxie750 I know you're trying to help and thats awsome!! But He is also trying to help, I'm not gonna comment on any other subject, this is not my terrirtory, but I am a assfaultjunke I spent 10 years in the Marines...2 purple Hearts and a Silver Star(not that this has a lot to do with riding) But as a Junkie I am a repsectful honest person who belives in The Junkies and what they promote, so some of you know jack shit about us....Thats all I have to say I'm not taking sides just my .02 cents thanks look forward to riding with some of you!

Hardened veteran like everyone talks about, huh? Be interesting to know what racers are saying that...

Never said you didn't run :19s, but never saw the proof, either. A lot of talk commences and not anything to back it up. All the vids you took and nothing points to 19s. Maybe a high almost 20, but no low 19s or anything...

I think it's great you can run so fast, but saying you are placing yourself into the experienced class of riders is a bit of a stretch, no? Especially one who would be "training" others??

The only proof I had was on Brandon's lap timer, the last time of the day on the 28th of September... 1:19:919 to be exact. If I would have had a couple more sessions that day, I know I could have ran faster... I was breaking way early for T1 and ran that 19. I probrably wouldn't have ran that 19 if I would have stayed in the intermediate group, due to traffic. I'm still new to the track and am not too comfortable with passing.

Putting myself in the advanced group, well, I believe that all depends on who is at an event.

When I say I'M down to help new riders, I'm offering to go slow and lead on the roads I have memorized so riders can follow. I've done it a few times for some new guys before. Nothing scarier for a new guy to go into a blind corner too hot, that is when target fixation bites.

Not taking any sides - I've been on OR for less than a year and only 4 OR rides so not experienced enough or knowledgeable enough. I've been on one ride with Gixxie - there were tons of OR folks as well as junkies. Like someone mentioned before - I thought he was a really nice guy. Two of us from OR had a fall that day and all the junkies came quite a ways back to help us out.

The bit about the junkies having a bad reputation and noobs like me following them and getting bad habits - well I didn't ride outside my limits that day and neither did the other guys. The junkies actually got into a bit of trouble that day but that's their choice. It's also the choice of whoever chooses to follow them - to each his own right? We can always learn the good stuff and choose not to do the "other" stuff.

Like everyone said - there might be legal issues with an "official" school but I'd love to get tips from anyone willing to give them. Nothing wrong with learning. Kudos on the enthusiasm to help people. I think the criticism has been a tad harsh - seems like a lot of history here :).I know that does not replace track training, and I do plan on taking those as well - but cant hurt to get tips on the street rides.

lots of orange cones and a nice large parking lot. bring some brooms so you can sweep it clean...

thats going to be the safest option of them all, if you are so inclined to actually pursue this.

there are some nice "traning exercises" you can do that are pictured in a lot of books. 30 ft radius circle for example, figure 8's etc... bring your "instructional session" into a place where you can limit/control the variables involved.

as far as todd goes -- AMA superbike level eh? so the mystery unfolds... hmm. im sure you'd be interesting to talk to in person about the sport, nevermind your e-persona.

Edited by natedogg624

Damn!! I was hoping Jinu and I had quelled the flames!!

We didn't start the fire!! No' date=' we didn't light it but we tried to fight it!![/quote']

LOL. Billy Joel.