What do you think of this? (pitbull dies)

Twistedrx7

him, not you...dumbass...you asked a question, i posted an answer

http://www.kindergarten.com <--- read up, it teaches you how to respond to questions

Oh... I get it, I guess it was a more of a rhetorical question.

BTW fuck you too with that kindergarten shit, dick! Next time answer in the forum of a question http://www.gotfusion.com/tutsTD/answer.cfm :p J/K

Who the hell is MYGT500 from here in columbus, I would like him to meet my dogs and pass the same judgement. You my friend are anass and should have your car crushed since I am sure that you have went above the posted speed limit. maybe you should do a 1 year in prison as well. You shit head street racer.

Yea that is how you sounded like a complete ignorant ass hole. Are you a liberal?

A couple of things....

Who the hell is MYGT500 from here in columbus, I would like him to meet my dogs and pass the same judgement. You my friend are anass and should have your car crushed since I am sure that you have went above the posted speed limit. maybe you should do a 1 year in prison as well. You shit head street racer.

Yea that is how you sounded like a complete ignorant ass hole. Are you a liberal?

You suck at shit talking

2. My brother and I have talked about this numerous times. I own a 3 year old ridgeback/boxer mix (60lbs) and a 7 month old siberian husky (35lbs). My brother owns a 2 year old doberman (85lbs) and lives with a full grown rot and and 5 month old mastif. Each of us are educated, each of us own dogs and are not scared of them, and each of us has a different opinion on the pit bull matter. Its just like any issue, it usually has 2 camps, one on each side of the issue. While I don't hold all pit bulls accountable for how the owner raises the dog, they carry with them a much greater risk of ownership than other breeds. I do not see a reason for me personally to take the risk in owning one.

Just sharing my opinion on the matter. People get bent out of shape on this because pets are considered "family," but it is a social issue just like guns and abortion, and with all social issues, there will never be a unanimous aggreeance(sp?)

i would gladly line up every last living pitbull and shoot them all for free

:marc::marc::gay::gay::marc2:

you sir, are a piece of shit. I read your little sob story about what happend. Ive been bitten by 3 different german shepherds, all on different occasions. does that mean theyre a bad breed? hell no! the dog chasing you was probably following the trail of urine that you left on the ground from being so terrified. strap a pair of nuts on and get over it, jesus christ. dont take it out on the whole breed.

Guest tbutera2112
there was two pitts runnin around in new albany today out by the road....full grown mean lookin pitts...hope dave didnt drive by and run them over :o

:marc::marc::gay::gay::marc2:

you sir, are a piece of shit. I read your little sob story about what happend. Ive been bitten by 3 different german shepherds, all on different occasions. does that mean theyre a bad breed? hell no! the dog chasing you was probably following the trail of urine that you left on the ground from being so terrified. strap a pair of nuts on and get over it, jesus christ. dont take it out on the whole breed.

Tell him how you really feel... Don't hold back!

I'm not gonna get all into another one of these threads, but I will offer some of you this -

Here's an open invitation to come to my house and meet my male AmStaff (American Staffordshire Terrier) and my Pitbull. The Pit is an actual American Pitbull Terrier. Triple registered one of them being with the UKC. (AKC doesn't recognize the American Pitbull but you can call it an Amstaff and even occasionally register then as such. No, I don't give two fucks what you say, they are not the same kind of dog. Cousins. LIke the doberman and weimareiner.)

Anyway, if every one of this breed is so damn evil, plz come to my house so that you may spend some time with some dogs that are better behaved than you and your dogs. If you can walk out of here with the same opinions, well, you won't.

It's all about the owner. I've had countless friends and gf's from living all over the country and many of them were frightened and had preconceived notions of the breed. Many of them now own an Amstaff, pit or mix and claim the dog to be the best they've had.

Stop the blind ignorance. Try logic.

Tell him how you really feel... Don't hold back!

i just hate how everyone thinks that pitbulls are the fuckin antichrist. almost all of the pitts i have come in contact with are big babies. i do agree with the fact that they are not very friendly towards other dogs unless they have been raised around them though

When someone posts up about their friend dying you don't need to chime in with your reason for hating them. That doesn't do anything but cause trouble and make you look like an ass. You guys make me sick. Nothing in my post is sarcastic in case you think otherwise.

i just hate how everyone thinks that pitbulls are the fuckin antichrist.

That goes both ways though. I hate how pitbull "defenders", if you will, inject their personal anecdotes into their arguments instead of using some basic objectivity. I always hear "Well I had a pit and she was awesome, and I loved her ! How dare you hate my dog !!!", or the " ... my (insert family,friend,acquaintance) had 20 pitbulls and they were angels, they even helped the elderly cross the street, and collected food for the homeless, you're a retard for questioning me."

I'm being sarcastic and somewhat reductive but you understand me I hope. Yes "pit bulls" are not the problem, the owners are the problem. However the breed attracts problematic owners. Folks can throw around that labs and terriers bite all they want, but the Center for Disease Control (i.e. not "guy on internet") puts the bully breeds as #1 in bites that resulted in death. Not stitches, not sore ankles, not a tetnus shot, a trip to the morgue. Also 70% of the victims were children. Those are stats that you cannot defend or ignore. Any breed in the top ten "deaths resulted" list should have prerequisites that need to be filled before the sale of, or ownership of said animals is allowed with the possibility strict and harsh punishments that could follow.

Unfortunately even with the laws we already have on the books, no one is enforcing them, and when attacks occur the punishments are nowhere near as harsh as they need to be. When a terrier gets off his leash and goes into the neighbors yard he might bite a child and severely injure the child resulting in stitches, and hopefully a dog getting put to sleep. However when a pit does it that child is very much in danger of losing his/her life, which is why pits get such a poor image in the court of public opinion. I would say reasonable regulation and accountability to breeders and owners would be a good start, try to prevent the morons from getting the dogs in the first place. This should also include Rotts, Chows, and a couple other notable breeds that under proper training and socializing can be wonderful, family pets. Loving a dog isn't enough though, not when generations of specific-trait breeding was done to create a dog with particular attributes. You can't "love" those instincts out of them, it takes training and discipline.

Edited by sol740

That goes both ways though. I hate how pitbull "defenders", if you will, inject their personal anecdotes into their arguments instead of using some basic objectivity. I always hear "Well I had a pit and she was awesome, and I loved her ! How dare you hate my dog !!!", or the " ... my (insert family,friend,acquaintance) had 20 pitbulls and they were angels, they even helped the elderly cross the street, and collected food for the homeless, you're a retard for questioning me."

I'm being sarcastic and somewhat reductive but you understand me I hope. Yes "pit bulls" are not the problem, the owners are the problem. However the breed attracts problematic owners. Folks can throw around that labs and terriers bite all they want, but the Center for Disease Control (i.e. not "guy on internet") puts the bully breeds as #1 in bites that resulted in death. Not stitches, not sore ankles, not a tetnus shot, a trip to the morgue. Also 70% of the victims were children. Those are stats that you cannot defend or ignore. Any breed in the top ten "deaths resulted" list should have prerequisites that need to be filled before the sale of, or ownership of said animals is allowed with the possibility strict and harsh punishments that could follow.

Unfortunately even with the laws we already have on the books, no one is enforcing them, and when attacks occur the punishments are nowhere near as harsh as they need to be. When a terrier gets off his leash and goes into the neighbors yard he might bite a child and severely injure the child resulting in stitches, and hopefully a dog getting put to sleep. However when a pit does it that child is very much in danger of losing his/her life, which is why pits get such a poor image in the court of public opinion. I would say reasonable regulation and accountability to breeders and owners would be a good start, try to prevent the morons from getting the dogs in the first place. This should also include Rotts, Chows, and a couple other notable breeds that under proper training and socializing can be wonderful, family pets. Loving a dog isn't enough though, not when generations of specific-trait breeding was done to create a dog with particular attributes. You can't "love" those instincts out of them, it takes training and discipline.

Please see below.

MYTH: Pit bulls bite more than any other breed.

FACT: There is no system in place to track statistics on dog bites and attacks accurately in the U.S., and many incidents are never reported.

The Centers for Disease Control study “Breeds of dogs involved in fatal human attacks in the United States between 1979 and 1998” explains the inherent problems in attempting to calculate breed involvement in fatal attacks.1 The CDC further explained that a major flaw in the study was the inability to factor in total breed populations relative to breed-related fatalities. The CDC concluded that fatal attacks are so rare as to be statistically insignificant in addressing canine aggression.

MYTH: Pit bulls have worse temperaments than other dogs.

FACT: In a recent study of 122 dog breeds by the American Temperament Testing Society, pit bulls had a passing rate of 83.9%. That was better than miniature poodles (76.6%), beagles (80.3%) and collies (79.4%).9

http://www.americanhumane.org/assets/docs/protecting-animals/PA-resources-pit-bull-myths.pdf

This man speaks the truth. Thea came from a rough background and she was very skittish at first but she came around and is awesome. Titan is a awesome dog. Yes bull breeds tend to be very cautious with new people.

My dog will fuck with people if they are scared of him. It's part of owning a bully breed. You have to lead with domanance not power. It's a mental and respect thing.

My neighbors were all concerned about Joe when i got him and now they all know him. IN my neighborhood you will almost NEVER hear my dogs bark out side. My pack is well behaved and is lead by a Bull. (Sometimes the pug)

Personally I'm really hoping to have a house so I can have one of the Thea / titan puppies.

I'm not gonna get all into another one of these threads, but I will offer some of you this -

Here's an open invitation to come to my house and meet my male AmStaff (American Staffordshire Terrier) and my Pitbull. The Pit is an actual American Pitbull Terrier. Triple registered one of them being with the UKC. (AKC doesn't recognize the American Pitbull but you can call it an Amstaff and even occasionally register then as such. No, I don't give two fucks what you say, they are not the same kind of dog. Cousins. LIke the doberman and weimareiner.)

Anyway, if every one of this breed is so damn evil, plz come to my house so that you may spend some time with some dogs that are better behaved than you and your dogs. If you can walk out of here with the same opinions, well, you won't.

It's all about the owner. I've had countless friends and gf's from living all over the country and many of them were frightened and had preconceived notions of the breed. Many of them now own an Amstaff, pit or mix and claim the dog to be the best they've had.

Stop the blind ignorance. Try logic.

I see where you're going but not being able to track breed populations doesn't change the death toll.

MYTH: Pit bulls bite more than any other breed.

FACT: There is no system in place to track statistics on dog bites and attacks accurately in the U.S., and many incidents are never reported.

Also the wording here is loaded and biased, as is the response. I could care less about bite statistics on their own, its what occurs as result of a bite that matters.

I see where you're going but not being able to track breed populations doesn't change the death toll.

Also the wording here is loaded and biased, as is the response. I could care less about bite statistics on their own, its what occurs as result of a bite that matters.

I think the big problem with calculating fatal bites is due to the fact that some "pit-like" dogs are miss-categorized.

also, please see below.

http://www.arottalove.org/docs/bf_bite_stats.pdf

Pit mixes are usually lumped into the pit stat and all other not pit mixes are in their own stat.

On average 9 children a year die from pitbull attacks and 3 die everyday from their parents.:(

I think the big problem with calculating fatal bites is due to the fact that some "pit-like" dogs are miss-categorized.

also, please see below.

http://www.arottalove.org/docs/bf_bite_stats.pdf

Pit mixes are usually lumped into the pit stat and all other not pit mixes are in their own stat.

On average 9 children a year die from pitbull attacks and 3 die everyday from their parents.:(

I'm not arguing that certain people shouldn't breed lol, cause I totally agree. However even if you broke up the bully breeds and didn't lump them together, many would still top the list.This would probably bump the Rottweiler to being the most lethal of domesticated dogs in the US, but as I stated before I would prefer to not pick specifically on bully breeds, and concentrate on making sure responsible owners make up the majority of the more naturally dominant, or potentially dangerous/aggressive breeds.

I'm not arguing that certain people shouldn't breed lol, cause I totally agree. However even if you broke up the bully breeds and didn't lump them together, many would still top the list.This would probably bump the Rottweiler to being the most lethal of domesticated dogs in the US, but as I stated before I would prefer to not pick specifically on bully breeds, and concentrate on making sure responsible owners make up the majority of the more naturally dominant, or potentially dangerous/aggressive breeds.

I don't think you should own an Evo. It is an aggressive car and can cause accidents and kill children. Oh Noes not the children!

I don't think you should own an Evo. It is an aggressive car and can cause accidents and kill children. Oh Noes not the children!

Correction ... it uses the blood of children as fuel. That's totally different.

Either way they shouldn't have shit in his thread.

A couple of things....

You suck at shit talking

2. My brother and I have talked about this numerous times. I own a 3 year old ridgeback/boxer mix (60lbs) and a 7 month old siberian husky (35lbs). My brother owns a 2 year old doberman (85lbs) and lives with a full grown rot and and 5 month old mastif. Each of us are educated, each of us own dogs and are not scared of them, and each of us has a different opinion on the pit bull matter. Its just like any issue, it usually has 2 camps, one on each side of the issue. While I don't hold all pit bulls accountable for how the owner raises the dog, they carry with them a much greater risk of ownership than other breeds. I do not see a reason for me personally to take the risk in owning one.

Just sharing my opinion on the matter. People get bent out of shape on this because pets are considered "family," but it is a social issue just like guns and abortion, and with all social issues, there will never be a unanimous aggreeance(sp?)

I am not shit talking just trying to get a point across