air ride suspension shop?

SPL_Josh

if its a ibeam truck have fun.... they are a nightmare and the camber can be rediculous. but if its a newer one with control arms its shouldnt be too bad. idk of any shops, but suicide doors is gonna have everything you need to do it minus drop ibeams which you will need and you can get those from DJM. what kind of set up are you wanting to run for the rear? i would suggest a 4 link with bags on the bars.

if its a ibeam truck have fun.... they are a nightmare and the camber can be rediculous. but if its a newer one with control arms its shouldnt be too bad. idk of any shops, but suicide doors is gonna have everything you need to do it minus drop ibeams which you will need and you can get those from DJM. what kind of set up are you wanting to run for the rear? i would suggest a 4 link with bags on the bars.

Its a 94 so I-beam front. The rear would just be a 4link and big c-notch.

I have done several bag jobs ranging from basic bolt-on to complete back halfs. I actually have a 98 F150 in here now wiring up compressors and valves and building inner fenders for the front. I am about a month out on bringing in any new projects, if you are interested let me know and I can work up some prices.

Ian

I & B Motors LLC

Just front bagged

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c122/ohsolow1/Sold/IMG_1363.jpg

Firewall back frame for stock floor body drop 01 Sonoma

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c122/ohsolow1/Sold/IMG_0793.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c122/ohsolow1/Sold/new18008.jpg

Guest Removed
Its a 94 so I-beam front. The rear would just be a 4link and big c-notch.

i can get a ifs setup to replace the beams..and it knocks off a ton of weight.

but with beams, you have crazy camber issues, but if you set the camber just right at what i would call your normal drive height (daily mode) then tire wear is less of a issue, then when your parked, drop it.

what are you really wanting to do with the truck is the question? you wanna daily/race? or just a cruiser or what? thats what your going to have to figure out first.

i thought about doing performance work, but that just seems like it will be an endless pit of money. I would just rather have a stock truck that will last 300-400k miles and just be a nice cruiser.

I plan on getting a second gen L down the rode to actually be fast!