Rolex / Koni @ Mid Ohio June 19-21

AudiOn19s

I just got a cancellation for tomorrow and it's the first sat. I've had off in over 3 months. Figured what better way to spend it than at the races.

Anyone else going up to watch tomorrow (sat)?

Know of any discounted tickets that can be found locally?

Andy

I will be there all day courtesy of Pirelli. Can't help on getting you in though. I think it's something like $45 for the full on pit pass.

PM me if you'd want to pool up there or something, I'm always looking to save a couple bucks myself.

I will be there all day courtesy of Pirelli. Can't help on getting you in though. I think it's something like $45 for the full on pit pass.

PM me if you'd want to pool up there or something, I'm always looking to save a couple bucks myself.

I think I've got a car full of in-laws that are going with in order to give my wife some peace and quiet around the house. I can see them not wanting to stay all day so 'pooling is probably out of the question. I can see myself watching the end of the Rolex 3 hour race from home :(

No AutoX for you this weekend, then? I would love to attend this race but the AutoX trumps it haha. The IRL race is probably the only one I'll spectate this season.

PS Ben, you've got a PM.

No autocross, free trip to Rolex race over an autocross!! I may actually not make another autocross for a while.

Andy, nothing wrong with being at home for it as you in some ways get to see more of the action though I'll get both as I have the DVR set to record!!

What an absolute blast today, especially thanks to Pirelli. If anyone has ever had to deal with them they are great people and really take care of their customers current and future.

I had a full access Hot Pass with good parking, access to almost everything, and the meals for free which turned out to be a highlight as I had lunch with Scott Pruett!! He is a really nice guy(I had my doubts at first thinking he could be cocky like some drivers can be) and welcomed us to his table and had a short conversation with him.

Some great driving during all the races today, watching the Mustangs coming out of the esses into Thunder Valley was fun as everyone went over the hill sideways somewhat. One of them managed to drive his car back even with the right front wheel locked completely sideways from what looked like a broken tie rod. The Rolex drivers are amazing, seeing them in person is much different than on t.v. seeing the true effort they put in and how hard they push those cars.

If anyone has never been to this race in person you must do it!!

I went up on APR's dime, spent Saturday becoming not sober, camped in further pursuit of pear-shapedness and then managed straighten up enough to do two parade laps on Sunday.

Awesome weekend, makes me want to get into road racing in the worst way.

I went up on APR's dime, spent Saturday becoming not sober, camped in further pursuit of pear-shapedness and then managed straighten up enough to do two parade laps on Sunday.

Awesome weekend, makes me want to get into road racing in the worst way.

i was there all weekend. we were in the mazda corral on sat and sun and did the parade laps on both days. had a great time except i spent most of it chasing my daughter around....

You Mazda guys had a way better turnout than the VW people, good show.

I brought my e30 dressed in vw guise including a roof rack full of useless crap, they let me park in the vw corral and do the lapping so I guess it worked.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3547/3663701696_cef5525e9f.jpg?v=0

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2566/3662897793_cd60c601e3.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3351/3663700220_cfe464e7c6.jpg?v=0