Mother in-law needs a new car....(got one)

Buck531

So, I'm going shopping with her on Monday.

I know a few people work in the loan departments at various places. How much car could she get for a $250 a month payment? 10k? 15k? Probably stretching it to at least 4 years

Next. Any good dealerships around? I'm not sure what she's in the mood for though. We were going to start at Carmax and go from there.

What is reliable out there? Her husband (passed away in March) has always been a die hard Ford person. I think that's the only car they have ever owned. Ford. At this point she doesn't care she just needs something reliable than her '92 Crown vic.

about 10k for a 260.00 payment for 4yrs. We have a dealership and have a few cars right now. Were kinda low. If you want our website to search the inventory i can pm it to you.

Yeah hook me up. I'll take a peek around.

about 10k for a 260.00 payment for 4yrs. We have a dealership and have a few cars right now. Were kinda low. If you want our website to search the inventory i can pm it to you.

Damn, at what interest? Like 12% ? Don't rape the lady,she just wants a car...

Buck...check out this site you can enter in numbers and guesstimate your payment, if you got a mediocore interest rate on a used car, like 5%, you would have a payment of $230 on a $10,000 loan for 4 years....

http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/auto/auto-loan-calculator.aspx

If you wanted to stay at 4 years, and got a decent rate the most you could buy with $250/month would be approximately $11,000.

But you should be able to get a better rate then that for that short of a term. Check Credit unions... I got 4.24% for 72 months on a used car a few months back, so you should be able to at least get that for a shorter term loan...

+1 on a honda, the newer ones have come down a lot in price, you probably could find an 06-07 civic with like 30k miles on it for $10-$11k, would probably run forever.

Or get her a nice Regal and then you can fix it all the time for her since you know them?

Damn, at what interest? Like 12% ? Don't rape the lady,she just wants a car...

1off i sell cars retard. i never said the loan amount was 10k. i said look at a car for 10k.

here's the break down

10k+tax, title, fees @6% intrest is 260/mo.

You must be one of the dumbass that comes into our lot looking to buy a 20k truck for $350/mo. Don't talk shit if you don't know what your talking about :rollseyes:

And ive probably both owned more cars that you and i know ive sold more that you and your entire family has ever bought!

Buck...Let me know if I can help! Thanks,

John

It's apparent you are as stupid as most used car salesmen are...I know of a 2008 LX civic w/ 20k miles on it for $11,800 obo, so again, congrats on being a used car salesperson.

here the aution run report for those vehicle that were sold

06/02/09 SO CAL Lease $11,800 16,433 Below BLACK 4G A Yes

06/11/09 SO CAL Lease $13,200 17,252 Avg BLACK 4G A Yes

05/27/09 BUTLER Regular $13,500 18,342 Avg BLUE PRL 4G A Yes

06/09/09 FAAO Regular $13,800 18,524 Avg GOLD 4G A Yes

06/09/09 OHIO Regular $13,700 18,788 Avg BLUE 4G A Yes

06/18/09 ATLANTA Regular $13,800 18,867 Avg GOLD 4G A Yes

06/18/09 FRESNO Lease $12,800 18,923 Avg WHITE 4G A Yes

05/29/09 NEVADA Lease $12,700 19,557 Avg MAROON 4G A Yes

06/04/09 SO CAL Lease $11,000 19,675 Below BLACK 4G A No

06/04/09 CHICAGO Lease $12,700 20,103 Avg GRAY 4G A Yes

06/18/09 SO CAL Lease $13,400 20,370 Avg GRAY 4G A Yes

06/12/09 NEVADA Lease $12,700 20,947 Avg WHITE 4G A Yes

06/04/09 SO CAL Lease $14,400 21,008 Above BLUE 4G A Yes

06/17/09 MILWAUKE Lease $13,900 21,054 Avg WHITE 4G A Yes

05/29/09 NEVADA Lease $12,200 21,253 Below WHITE 4G A Yes

06/16/09 TENN Lease $13,600 21,755 Avg GOLD 4G A Yes

if its such a good deal where is it. ill buy it. Ohhh wait maybe since i'm calling you out on it you have forgotten where its located at.

Wow, this thread got jacked. Buck I apologize for feeling the need to correct this idiot.

Mods, please feel free to delete all my/his posts and give buck his thread back.

I'm done, I did what I came to do.

It's apparent you are as stupid as most used car salesmen are...I know of a 2008 LX civic w/ 20k miles on it for $11,800 obo, so again, congrats on being a used car salesperson.

Yeah I run a dealership as well let me know where it is at. I can easily make 2 grand off selling that car. I will also call you on it show me the car.

Maybe you dont understand financing. If you got 4.26 or whatever interest on 72 months. They made about 1.26% interest and maybe a lil more off you. You are not as informed as you think you are.

Nope, never been fucked, I prefer fucking the other people over personally. But it stems from the fact that at nearly every dealership the salespeople don't know the car from their asshole and try and play dumb (or is that for real) when something is wrong with the car or something doesn't add up on loan docs, etc etc. They are SHADY. Out to make a buck and fuck over the people. I unfortunately have friends/know people that have been in that position because they are not knowledgable about cars or just didn't pay enough attention because they thought the salesperson was a human being, not a scam artist.

It's not just me, sorry if you weren't aware of it when you chose your career.

Quit being a douche. He's knowledgeable in the subject and he was helping him. You did not figure any taxes/title/fees into your price at all. You're not going to get a car out the door at $11K at many used dealerships. You're going to have to pay the fees.

Derrrr, I posted the fucking link 7 minutes before you posted you idiot, go check it out yourself. I have no reason to lie about anything, I just proved you both wrong.

And yes, they are making money on me of course, otherwise they would have no point to lend me the money, but show me a better rate on a 2 year old car for 72 months......exactly, you CAN'T!

LoL you bought a 2 year old car on 72 month loan. I dont even need to argue with you.

Buck you have my pm let me know if I can help you out.

I still owe you for looking at my motor mounts on the GTP.

Quit being a douche. He's knowledgeable in the subject and he was helping him. You did not figure any taxes/title/fees into your price at all. You're not going to get a car out the door at $11K at many used dealerships. You're going to have to pay the fees.

I may have been being a douche, but do you know how the economy is right now, let alone the automobile industry? Cars aren't selling, you can negotiate quite a bit on a new or used car, so who's to say it can't be done, many dealers are willing to waive fees/cut profits just to move cars.

Nobody said anything else about the civic....awww, does your pussy hurt?

Actually If you wanna know the truth. I sold two cars between my last post and now I am at home.

I logged into Ohio hondas and it said "The topic or post you requested does not exist"

So I just laughed and went home from work.

Now I am home and it still says "The topic or post you requested does not exist"

I dont feel the need to search. Cause I really dont care that much.

Everyone who signs the papers for a 2 year old vehicle for 72 months tries to justify it. That they are saving money blah blah blah. The cash in my pocket is so EPIC. Whatever you need to tell yourself is ok. I dont care what your reasoning is.

If you are buying a used vehicle I dont care who you are you should not go more then 4 years. Yes people do it all the time but it is just not a good idea to do it.

You can ask a few people on here if I have helped them save money on a car when purchasing. The answer is yes. If they read this they will chime in. I have never attempted to make money off of anyone I have helped. I provided them information so that they could go into a car deal with good knowledge.

I will offer anyone information. Yes I know more about cars then most people. But there are people who know more then myself.

I may have been being a douche, but do you know how the economy is right now, let alone the automobile industry? Cars aren't selling, you can negotiate quite a bit on a new or used car, so who's to say it can't be done, many dealers are willing to waive fees/cut profits just to move cars.

your just like every other idiot out there. Especially when chrysler cut their store....those dealers didnt do any more than they normally did. there were no "great" deals being had.

the economy is so bad really. Maybe you need to quit telling yourself that and open your eyes. We sell 250+cars every month and were a small independent dealer.

if its such a good deal where is it. ill buy it. Ohhh wait maybe since i'm calling you out on it you have forgotten where its located at.

I logged into Ohio hondas and it said "The topic or post you requested does not exist"

So I just laughed and went home from work.

Now I am home and it still says "The topic or post you requested does not exist"

I dont feel the need to search. Cause I really dont care that much.

I can read thew the bullshit, maybe im just a dumb used car salesman.

Wow, this thread got jacked. Buck I apologize for feeling the need to correct this idiot.

Mods, please feel free to delete all my/his posts and give buck his thread back.

I'm done, I did what I came to do.

yup, bu-bye :gtfo:

I forgot to add. Probably a midsize car. Maybe an Accord, Regal, something along those lines.

I think we're going to go car shopping on Monday since I'll have the day off.

Thanks for the replies.

And fuck you who have been shitting on my thread.

Hi jack central.

SDYC00GT- 10 grand car = 11 grand financed in most counties around here. No matter how bad the economy is, you won't find many businesses to sell you something at a loss.

9t1GVR4- What lot do you run? 250 cars a month in Pataskala is killin it. Kudos to you. I work in Dublin and we're lucky to do 100 new and used total in recent times.