What the 'duece' ?!?

unknwnhst

hey everyone ... ok after much wait (and my laziness) finally got on here and putting up my intro and hoping my 'borrowed' internet doesnt drop out on me lol. Anyways i'm currently the owner of a 1991 toyota mr2 turbo. The car is currently stock ... well sorta of ... i have cone filter on the intake and at the moment no exhaust. Just got my ems powered exhaust and attempted to put it on that night (of course lol) Ended up snapping the exhaust studs and we were unable to drill or blow out with a torch (ugh) Plan on taking to an exhaust shop on saturday to see if they can help me out if not, i will have a new downpipe on the way. Until then i will enjoy sounding like a mack truck. Besides that she is sittin on some cheap 16" v-line wheels wrapped with sticky hankook ventus R-S2 tires. Plan on for a simple, clean build for the car. Hope you all enjoy and if you havent driven one you really should. :D

http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/unknwnhst/

• Upvote 1

Hi Alex, why can't you just post the pics?

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/unknwnhst/1240675475259.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/unknwnhst/2009-06-13163447.jpg

Alex is a good guy, glad you finally got over here.

Get that exhaust yet?

Thanks everyone ... I'm really siked for the CR events and meeting other great people on here.

I wouldnt be, their all a bunch of fags. Well, I guess you are too so it should work out great!

PS. I hate your face.

PS x2. Its about time you made your intro you lazy fuck. Now hurry up and get over here so we can get to the gym. Asshole!

welcome to CR alex, +rep for lettin my drive your car :p now you wont have to nutswing steve to find out whats going down :bangbang:

Hey! You shut the fuck up. He can swing from wherever he wants! :D

Welcome fellow MR2 owner! Were you by chance at the SCCA autocross at Ackerman last Sunday?

no actually i heard about it couple days prior and couldnt make it :(

Hi Alex, why can't you just post the pics?

Alex is a good guy, glad you finally got over here.

Get that exhaust yet?

yea i know ... i had to upload on to comp then to photobucket by then i was just to lazy lol ... got the exhaust but stupid studs snapped so might have it hung up saturday

welcome to CR alex, +rep for lettin my drive your car :p now you wont have to nutswing steve to find out whats going down :bangbang:

no prob lol

I wouldnt be, their all a bunch of fags. Well, I guess you are too so it should work out great!

PS. I hate your face.

PS x2. Its about time you made your intro you lazy fuck. Now hurry up and get over here so we can get to the gym. Asshole!

no worries i'll bring the natural ice and the gamecube bro :p