CR Fall Drag Day @ D42 - Registration open!

MrMeanGreen

Saturday, November 7th, 2009

Updated, new pricing structure.

Since we usually rent out the track from 10am-3pm and people are done by 2pm, we're gonna do a four hour rental. This will bring the price down a bit.

10am-2pm

30 cars = $46/car

The last two events we've had about 30 vehicles attend. I need to send a $750 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit in to lock the day, so I can't have people promising to be there or not showing up, so like NTR, the money will be needed up front.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<center>CR Fall Drag Day 2009 at Dragway 42<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="500"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td width="250">

</td><td width="250">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

http://www.dragway42.com/images/D42-50thBanner323x125.gif

</center>

Dragway 42 - West Salem, Ohio (about 1.5 hours north of Columbus off of I-71)

Date: Saturday, November 7th, 2009

10am-2pm

Max of 30 vehicles

Price: $46, non-refundable unless the event is canceled.

Spectators are free!

Gates and Entry:

Gates will open at 9AM and racing is from 10AM to 2PM.

You must pre-register to attend the event. The payment link and information can be found in the CR Track Days section. When paying, please include your name, screen name, and vehicle in the comments section.

Tech:

Tech is from 9-10AM in the staging lanes, and all registrants will be required to sign a waiver not holding Dragway 42 or Columbus Racing responsible for liability. We as a club are doing the tech-in and are looking for no leaks, nothing falling off, etc. You must wear long pants and a shirt with sleeves, t-shirts are fine. A Snell/DOT approved helmet is also required if you're running 13.99 or quicker. All vehicles will be marked after tech for record-keeping and verification reasons. You will not be able to race if you're not teched in; if you deliberately try to race without tech you will be ejected from the track and forfeit your registration money. Kil-Kare staff will be watching. Should you arrive after 10am it's your responsibility to track down a club representative to tech you in.

Motorcycles must have a Snell/DOT helmet with full shield, full-sleeve protective jacket, long pants, and over-the-ankle-shoes. If your motorcycle is quicker than 10.00 or faster than 120mph, you WILL need full protective gear and boots. It's suicide not to. Do not try and get around this, if you're busted, we may eject you from the event and you will forfeit your registration money.

Racing:

Please be courteous and orderly to other drivers. We will be running a slick/drag radial lane ONLY and the other lane for all tires.

If you break and spill fluids or damage the track, you are responsible for the clean-up fees and/or repairs. They are typically $70-300, depending on what you break and how bad you mess the track up. We have seen a few bills in the thousands for really severe stuff. If your car is a piece of shit and you cannot afford the clean-up, don't race.

If you knowingly cause a track shut down due to breakage or leaking fluids, you will be responsible for the rental charges for the down time. If you notice your vehicle leaking fluids, shut it down and pull to the side of the lane for assistance.

INFORMATION:

Email: events [at] columbusracing [dot] com

Edited by MrMeanGreen

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it always 30 vehicles? i dont have a million dollars to spend on one track day :(

x2 but this event will be held im sure 1.5 hours away at one of the other tracks... an gettin 60 or 70+ people to travel 1.5 hours away is very difficult. its difficult to fill up 30 slots.

its easy to get traisl to fill up 80+spots casuse its central

It's also nicer for those that need more runs.

i did a little over 35 passes at dragway 42.. did 37 at trails in the car. an 30+ on the bike the same day.... so eatheir way your gonna get more runs then you can handle

Guest tbutera2112
i did a little over 35 passes at dragway 42.. did 37 at trails in the car. an 30+ on the bike the same day.... so eatheir way your gonna get more runs then you can handle

yea...trails track day i had like 17 passes before noon and i spent a lot of time sitting around talking to people

Bring both......we can meet up, and I'll drive your MS3 to the track and shoot photos. :)

damn good idea tim! maby if not i can just trailer them both on the 2 car trailer in case i kill the transmission in the SC

Guest Removed
get both cars done and we can race!

how about i finish your car and chassis and break your rearend with my motor and trans..

another first pass snapper!

let off the trans brake and BAM!

Guest tbutera2112
how about i finish your car and chassis and break your rearend with my motor and trans..

another first pass snapper!

let off the trans brake and BAM!

once i have enough money for the 9", ill let you take my car out and snap the rear lol

Guest Removed

it will break before then...

:ninja:

stimmel said some funny shit to me the other day..he said

"you know, there are alot of burn out marks all over the streets around your shop now" i said "yeah..you can blame phil for alot of those, he was trying to kill his old motor, not sure why this one wont live very long"

:grin2:

• 2 months later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic