CR Fall Drag Day @ D42 - Registration open!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN.

I'd vote to lock it in for 30 cars and start the pre-pay. If you end up with more people actually attending, then use the surplus money to help serve as a buffer for the next track day or possibly reduce the fee for the next track day.

I think it's important to have the information in the banner on the homepage well in advance of the event. A number of CR members don't search around in the threads for the next event.

Weddings seem to also draw extra people to the track days. We might want to try to set another one of those up for this date. Also, a spitting contest during the lunch break could be fun. Prizes for accuracy, distance, and style. I volunteer Thorne's charcoal briquet for this event.

I'll be in for this Anthony is there a Senior Member price? If not I'll be paypaling Friday after payyyyyday. Can I bring two vehicles?

yes youll be able to sign up two vehicles. under quanitity click 2 ... we didnt sell out the last time we were there so there woudl be plenty of spots lol

i dont have to pay double do i

if you want to take two things you do.

durrrr

well what the fuck. I'm not paying $92.

sounds liek your only bringing one toy then lol. besides ur busa what would you bring up there.. i might be of some assistance....:bangbang:

• Casper unpinned this topic