Whats my next car?

HotCarl

Here's the criteria:

Under 10k$ used

Preferably manual transmission (but if its a truck/suv it doesnt have to be)

Under a 100k miles

Must be a year-round car (ie, I wouldnt want to drive a high HP RWD car in the snow, etc...)

Must be big enough to carry a hockey bag

Somewhat reliable

Im not all that picky really. Im open to any ideas from a turbo minivan (look it up, they exsist) a pickup truck or SUV, import or domestic it doesnt matter. Something a bit quicker than a 4cylinder Jetta (not hard to beat that really) but if its a truck/SUV it doesnt have to be.

Some possabilities Ive thought of are:

SVT Focus (for some reason I like them)

Integra GSR

Civic Si

Any idea's car guys?

Here's the criteria:

Under 10k$ used

Preferably manual transmission (but if its a truck/suv it doesnt have to be)

Under a 100k miles

Must be a year-round car (ie, I wouldnt want to drive a high HP RWD car in the snow, etc...)

Must be big enough to carry a hockey bag

Somewhat reliable

Im not all that picky really. Im open to any ideas from a turbo minivan (look it up, they exsist) a pickup truck or SUV, import or domestic it doesnt matter. Something a bit quicker than a 4cylinder Jetta (not hard to beat that really) but if its a truck/SUV it doesnt have to be.

Some possabilities Ive thought of are:

SVT Focus (for some reason I like them)

Integra GSR

Civic Si

Any idea's car guys?

SUV wise for under 10K, I'd go Jeep Grand Cherokee

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7cE-%7cM-_23_%7cB-10000%7cD-_246_%7cN-N%7cR-75%7cI-1%2c7%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-43015&aff=national&paId=314439094&recnum=2&leadExists=true

Durango R/T????

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7cE-%7cM-_12_%7cB-10000%7cD-_132_%7cN-N%7cR-75%7cI-1%2c7%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-43015&aff=national&paId=308786060&recnum=40&leadExists=true

This just screams YOU:

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7cE-%7cM-_563_%7cD-_8791_%7cN-N%7cR-75%7cI-1%2c7%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-43015&aff=national&paId=314675350&recnum=14&leadExists=true

Jeep Cherokee.

Can be had for way under 10k, very reliable 4.0 is a straight 6, finding one under 100k will be a problem but the engine is known to hit 300k there a couple guys on the jeep forum I am on that have over 400k. 99+ models did have some head cracking problems but also have the better intake manifold. If you want to mod it the sky is the limit. The only bad thing about it is gas mileage except low 20s on the highway and teens in city driving.

Legacy GT Wagon

Legacy GT Sedan

WRX Wagon

All are very fun cars and a ecu flash later you pick up 20-30whp and allot of tq.

add exhaust pick up another 10-20

on the older 2.0's 230whp / 240wtq will put you in a mid low 13.

SUV wise for under 10K, I'd go Jeep Grand Cherokee

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7cE-%7cM-_23_%7cB-10000%7cD-_246_%7cN-N%7cR-75%7cI-1%2c7%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-43015&aff=national&paId=314439094&recnum=2&leadExists=true

Durango R/T????

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7cE-%7cM-_12_%7cB-10000%7cD-_132_%7cN-N%7cR-75%7cI-1%2c7%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-43015&aff=national&paId=308786060&recnum=40&leadExists=true

This just screams YOU:

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7cE-%7cM-_563_%7cD-_8791_%7cN-N%7cR-75%7cI-1%2c7%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-43015&aff=national&paId=314675350&recnum=14&leadExists=true

None of your links work DUMBASS! Now go tune a meat whistle you salami smuggler.

Back to topic, very good suggestion's guys. I wouldnt mind rocking a WRX wagon, i saw a black one with bronze/gold rims last year that looked amazing, i was really impressed. Im thinking i would love a Jeep in the winter but kinda dread driving the thing everyday in the summer. Any other suggestions are welcome, i would love a mustang or TA or something of the sort but that would mean driving a beater in the winter etc...

Back to topic, very good suggestion's guys. I wouldnt mind rocking a WRX wagon, i saw a black one with bronze/gold rims last year that looked amazing, i was really impressed.

thinking about trading in my impreza on a wrx or saabaru soon also :)