Whats Up

eastsider

Guest Removed
ill tow you both up 71 =P

not without 3rd gear :p

oh and im going to go buy that civic in the morning..so i'll post some pic of this car you dont have :p

not without 3rd gear :p

oh and im going to go buy that civic in the morning..so i'll post some pic of this car you dont have :p

go for it, it wont hurt my feelings, im sure i can find another civic on craigslist if u buy it:D.

gas grass or ass you got that logo on a BS shirt?

rice lol yep not the 900rr tho if you want to test that out, even with the stunt sprocket

m1114 you stunt that gsxr?

im in blacklick, gahanna, the burg, and whitehall everyday, not in the civic tho on a black 900rr.

M1114 let me know if u ever want to stunt it or hit up bike night.

haha the craigslist stunter in Cali, YUH UGH

dont have the car yet which i clearly stated in the first post, those are the only pics i have seen of it. its the one im looking into getting..... eventualy ^ i guess, figured this was a car forum and i wasnt going to put my stunt bike as my ride in a car forum. didnt know i had to get pre approved to join the site and learn about imports and what not here in C Bus lol. ill take that car on with my 125cc Dirt bike lol

go for it, it wont hurt my feelings, im sure i can find another civic on craigslist if u buy it:D.

gas grass or ass you got that logo on a BS shirt?

rice lol yep not the 900rr tho if you want to test that out, even with the stunt sprocket

what, like endos and shit???

gtpnls1, yea endos, wheelies and power wheelies do not count lol, shit like that bro fun stuff, i figured there would be some stunt people on this forum but guess not, not to manny in C- Bus like there is up north.

squid lol ,atleast someone knows a bike term on this site

squid = dont wanna mess up my plastics or paint on a stock bike, rocks power wheelies, gets off bike without kickstand down, wears sandals to ride lol

nice stealth by the way man, shit looks clean

• Downvote 1

Squid can be referenced a lot but here is what I was meaning.

# (slang, motorcycling, perjorative) A reckless motorcyclist.

* 'Squid: A motorcyclist, usually an 18- to 24- year-old male (but not always!) with a really fast sportbike but no knowledge of or respect for what it can do. Possibly a shortened version of the term 'SQUashed kID.' 1

* "In my mind, a street squid is anyone who races on the street. Period."2

* "squid: a cocky motorcyclist who darts very aggressively through traffic"3