riding with no helmet

Moostang

Why is it that I have been seeing an increasing number have riders with no helmets. Im not talking about no helmet period. I have been seeing guys on the freeway with no helmet on and the helmet sitting by their side or attached to their bike. I dont know im just venting a little bit it makes no sense to me.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed that myself lately. A lot of motorcyclists cruise up and down Sandusky here in Delaware in the summer and I'd say probably half or more of the ton of people I have seen riding this summer are without helmets or have them strapped to their bike and not their heads. I have seen more than one guy in shorts and sandals/flip flops too.

true. an its some peoples preference weather they want to or not. in ohio its not the law.

i know most people know yea it coudl save your life. but the same as people who dont wear seatbelts, people that have a few beers an drive, people that street race. every one knwos the dangers. an its up to THEM to make there own decesion, not for YOU to(untill it becomes a law)

I wouldnt trust other drivers or Columbus roads enough to not wear a helmet. My friend at work hit some random gravel on a turn and dropped his Harley. Luckily he was only going 20 because he doesnt wear a helmet either. He said he likes the feeling of being free and if its his time to go its his time to go...

I wouldnt trust other drivers or Columbus roads enough to not wear a helmet. My friend at work hit some random gravel on a turn and dropped his Harley. Luckily he was only going 20 because he doesnt wear a helmet either. He said he likes the feeling of being free and if its his time to go its his time to go...

i dont want someone to make it my time to go. ie someone running into me.

It's fine not to wear a helmet as it is to wear one

Doesn't make you stupid or cocky.

If I want carry a gun that too should be ok, I am sick and tired of people tellin me my rights when it involves no one else.

Grow up and get a life!!

As i tell my son and my dad told me,mind your own business, that is a more than enough of a job for you to handle.

Just my .02

Mace

• Confused 1