I Need your HARDEST workout!

Main3s

Okay, so I'm looking for your hardest workout! The catch is that it has to involve a medicine ball, and a wall. Sound easy enough? I'm not sure how common it is, but at my gym we have a "Wall Of Pain" it's just a wall and medicine balls. A few examples excersises are...

1.You take the ball (15-20 pounds for me), face the wall about a foot or 2 out, bring the ball back over your head and smack it against the wall for a minute.

2. Face the wall about a foot or 2 out and toss it up agains the wall for a minute.

3. "Up and Outs". You put your backs against the wall and squat like your in a chair, then take the 20pound ball and extend it up over your head, back down to your chest then out in front of you... for a minute.

I need to find an exercise that is actually doable and is a good work out but is just hard as hell and makes you feel it! It can envolve jumping, squats whatever it just needs to involve a wall and a medicine ball. :D Thanks for the help!

Find a partner.

Stand 2-3 from eachother, facing eachother. Take 15-20 lb medicine ball and throw it at eachothers face as hard as you can. No blocking.

And what exactly would that strengthin...:nutkick:

wow. I want to see what he was eating and drinking, that was some serious dedication.

Honestly that guy had some decent size at the beginning just a high % of body fat. Seems through P90X he lost a ton of it (everyone has a 8 pack at a VERY low body fat) and then at the end he was able to finally put some mass back on and keep the body fat low. I don't think you would see those results from a fat bastard who has never worked out in his life.

EDIT: Not calling you a fat bastard, lol. Re-read it and it sounds that way....

Honestly that guy had some decent size at the beginning just a high % of body fat. Seems through P90X he lost a ton of it (everyone has a 8 pack at a VERY low body fat) and then at the end he was able to finally put some mass back on and keep the body fat low. I don't think you would see those results from a fat bastard who has never worked out in his life.

:wtc: :asshole:

that correct, P90 is no beginer program and/or for us fatties.:( He was in decent shape, and had to have a strict diet and stick to the program, but for a 40 day results, they were pretty amazing.

I also found out they have a fitness test you must pass for them to think you can use p90x