You know what's awesome?!

TimTaylor751647545500

When you finally get motivated enough to completely organize your garage and you take over an hour moving nearly every single item into the driveway. Take another hour just cleaning up stuff in the garage, and it starts raining! The rain isn't really the fun part; it's the quickly moving everything back in and it once again being completely un-organized. Now that's a fun day.

:mad:

fuck you rain

/rant

dude how big is your garage. just put everything closest to the doors an in the middle an then organize everything to the out side an work your way in. come on think smart not hard. :)

It's not that the garage is small, it's that it's full of shit. Thus the organizing project. Trust me, it's better for my patience level to have all of that stuff out of the way vs me stepping on shit.

It's not that the garage is small, it's that it's full of shit. Thus the organizing project. Trust me, it's better for my patience level to have all of that stuff out of the way vs me stepping on shit.

true. i had this jsut last month.

but im sur ei have a ton more shit haha

i have a two car garage an had so much junk un organized that i coudlnt fit any car in there. an only both my motorcycles. whuch was fine but then i bought a 10 foot jet ski lol crap. so organized it amazing now i can get a 10 foot jet ski both bikes riding lawnmower an a car in there. wooo

Yeah, at the moment, there aren't any cars going to be fitting in my 2 car either. I've been in this house 7 years and have put off building shelving for some reason and everything has collected on the ground. I was really hoping to remedy that today. Maybe once Matt leaves from picking up my home gym later, I can get back at it.