Sonic this Saturday during Mopar - 8/8

Alex L.

I've been thinking, and so no one gets lost in Heath, would you guys just want to meet up at my house beforehand and then cruise to Sonic? I feel like that would make this whole process a lot easier.

OMG! :eek: I had no idea how complicated Heath was until I checked this map. How on earth could I find my way in this diabolical labyrinth? :confused:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/HeathOhio.jpg

Maybe we should bring walkie-talkies in case someone gets separated after we leave your place together.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the red hair and the fact your as tall as i am i dont like it. # 1 said hes not gonna come cause his butt hurts from last time you guys played together.

Don't be butthurt that I wouldn't play hide the snausage with you. :)

Anybody meeting up Friday night?

Yes.

ill be up there friday and so will fourstring

Alex will not be there. I am forbidding it. Keep in mind, I am only coming up if it does not rain. MoPar Nats + Rain = No Racing = Me not there

Alex will not be there. I am forbidding it. Keep in mind, I am only coming up if it does not rain. MoPar Nats + Rain = No Racing = Me not there

You pussy. If there's rain then the burnouts later will be amazing with the wet roads...Given the rain stops

Just a heads up they will not be ticketing for Burnouts thru the cameras but have already said they will still be ticketing for speeding/red lights. I did not read both pages Just some info for you guys.

Have fun this weekend.

You pussy. If there's rain then the burnouts later will be amazing with the wet roads...Given the rain stops

I am not the one driving up. My hillbilly ginger friend is driving up and I am riding with him. If he does not want to drive up because of rain, then I will be keeping my fat ass home.

I will be there on Friday as well. One of Sean and my friends is coming with us. She wants to see the muscle cars. :p

Is she a hot?

I would say so.

Yes. Yes she is

Then what would she be doing hanging out with you two? Must be mental.

Find me a positive battery cable, stat! Mazdatrix doesn't have them...

I'll help you rig one so you can drive it, I haven't been under the hood of a 7 since I was a kid.

I doubt I'll be doing anything this weekend, so you guys will most likely have to see me. :(