Group Ride Arguing

flounder

Have you wrecked on a large (10+ bikes) group ride?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Have you wrecked on a large (10+ bikes) group ride?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit happens. From what I was told it wasn't much of turn he crashed on. :dunno: It was hot that day...fatigue could have had something to do with it.

How is he doing?

He's a lot better.. just had his knee surgery 4 weeks ago and still waiting on a shoulder surgery.. no permanent damage and should be able to ride again mid-late summer. tests at the hospital at the time showed no signs of dehydration, alcohol, or anything abnormal! Who freaking knows!

I want to kick you in the dick.. How did sat night turn out for you and your boy.. Did things work out or did you and your boy go home and get fruity together. :fruit:

hahahahaha. :D

Well your smart ass telling us to just take them home and get it done didn't help at allll!!!!! we were in the middle of closing the deal when you walked up! Now I have to meet up for a second night because of you dick weed! Where was yours?!?!?!?!?! lmao

Well your smart ass telling us to just take them home and get it done didn't help at allll!!!!! we were in the middle of closing the deal when you walked up! Now I have to meet up for a second night because of you dick weed! Where was yours?!?!?!?!?! lmao

hahahahahah.. Then I accomplished my goal.. :cool: I had to do it, I could see the look in your eye...

Sources.. are you kidding, It has nothing to do with being a jackass or not.. Large groups are bad ImmK

Lets see, 2 years ago, large group apple valley.. bluewhite brand new CBR.. crashed

Apple Valley once again and Justin went off the road - Not a crash but only because he knows how to handle a bike.

Asian rob - totaled the 600

2 Years ago, Brads and Jmacs friend on 929 at deals gap

Last year, hocking. the bike you mentioned. the guy on the cruiser, and Travis went off the road, and the other guy that ended up with brain trauma..

Last year, out east, charles crashed (not putty) and now has the zx10

Last year, Bannanas at deals gap

Pedro went down last year

Dont act like just because they did not have a screename that it has nothing to do with the ride being organized from this site or with members of this site.

Notice I didnt even count the crash with the drain plug that came out causing stephan to go down. Also didnt count the number of times that someone has almost taken me, putty, zorro, bannas, shawna, or steph out because they were showing off or trying to keep up. Hell, Ive told a few people to quit phucking around just from quaker to TacoBell because they damn near hit me or shawna, Putty has done the same

The point is,, Large groups when they have gotten together have seemed to have an 80% crash rate.

That wasn't last year..... That was the year before last, in 03/2007.;)