for all you foxbody and video gamers

Stimmel1647545512

maybe everyone on cr needs a 360 and needs to make their own car or close to as possible and we can all race online literally
:p ive alreaddy done that lol its preety close to my power levels as well sucks that forza 2 doenst have a drag strip. the 1st one did an the 3rd one will

i dont understand nerd. say what?

You ever played any of the GTR series sims?

GTR GTR2, I think they just released Evolution? G25 = Awesome Wheel/Pedal set by Logitech that has a 900 degree wheel and 6 peed manual with a clutch.

It's not like the $1200 full on heavy duty simulation gear but damn good for $200.

You ever played any of the GTR series sims?

GTR GTR2, I think they just released Evolution? G25 = Awesome Wheel/Pedal set by Logitech that has a 900 degree wheel and 6 peed manual with a clutch.

It's not like the $1200 full on heavy duty simulation gear but damn good for $200.

didnt the first gtr game on pc have a bmw as the car on teh front cover?

your just mad cause my srt4 beat you fbody....

:asshole:

I'm very upset that a digital rendention of fail beat my car in a simulated event being controlled by the thumbs and fingers of a man that pleasures himself in a way that mimics power shifting.

ummmmmm no.

Using the wheel and pedals with forza 2 makes it even more realistic. Sucks there is no wheel that has an actual gear shifter and clutch. If you want that got to get a ps3. BUT my wheel will shake violently when one of my wheels touches the grass.