i think i got set up....has this happened to anyone?

Guest tbutera2112

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now did he have like a full on rolling floor jack or was it just a bottle or scissor jack out of his car? i think if someone came to a screeching halt in front of me and jumped out of their car with a floor jack like its the Daytona 500....I would think somethings up....I know there are people that carry small floor jacks in the trucks but if it is an everyday run of the mill cavalier of sorts....it sounds fishy to me!!!!!

i used to carry a floor jack in my 87 2dr sentra because i would rather walk into traffic than use a scissor jack, but askin for money too it was a setup i would go with dovers idea.

I was in a similar situation on sancus hot girl no gas , long story short she gave great head and got a full tank of gas.

Now that I think about it it was howard

Cross eyed....

http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/corbis/DGT164/cross-eyed-woman_~CHA0043.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
yea it was a floor jack...he had another guy with him that helped unload stuff outta the trunk but waited in the car...i wish i remembered the officers name who stopped

call the department, there should be a response log. they should be able to tell you who made the stop.

on a side note about being "paranoid". I can't enter a restaurant and sit with my back to anyone. I typically prefer to sit near the entrance with the majority of people in front of me so I can watch them and my exits. Not paranoid, situationally aware.

Guest tbutera2112
call the department, there should be a response log. they should be able to tell you who made the stop.

on a side note about being "paranoid". I can't enter a restaurant and sit with my back to anyone. I typically prefer to sit near the entrance with the majority of people in front of me so I can watch them and my exits. Not paranoid, situationally aware.

this is a much better way of putting it lol...i feel the same

Definitely sounds wierd or like a set up. he referenced God.......IMO God sent that cop to you. You never know what they were going to do. He could have changed your tire and car-jacked you and the truck with his buddy in his car.

CCW. for just such a situation. Now in your case, that could have been a problem with a cop rolling up :o

i do this every where, you never know when someone will rob/mug you or someone close bye its better to be aware of your surroundings than to be oblivious to the world....... we go out to a bar and what not im always watching the scene and the people i usually can tel when things are going to turn into a fight by watching across a bar

just last night on my way home i noticed 2 young kids walking up the road by my house and thought they were acting weird watching around so when i came to a stop sign and then went forward i keep a look into rearview and watched them launch rocks throw a window on a house and run, called one cop i knew on duty and said they never got a call from house and noone was home tho

Guest tbutera2112
pm me the name an address, i live 10 mins from fredericktown maybe i kno him or one of my cop buddies can get the run down

thanks..PMd

send him a check dont use your address or anything on the envelope but call in to the bank and say its stolen, he tries to cash said check will come up as stolen. The bank he cashes it at will then call the cops. problem solved

dont want to go this far without any real evidence to back it up

I was in a similar situation on sancus hot girl no gas , long story short she gave great head and got a full tank of gas.

Now that I think about it it was howard

I stop for college chicks on I-69 between Indianapolis and Muncie all the time lol...cant wait for this dream to come true.

Guest tbutera2112
Guest Melanie
Saw something on tv once. (could be bull) They said if a nail is in a tire perpendicular to the tread it was intentional. If at an odd angle you ran over it somewhere. How was your nail? and does anyone know if that's true?

i once had a knife blade broke off in a tire at my house, cops came and didnt even take it with them said it could have happened anywhere.....funny i parked it and it was fine go out in morning and its flat......needless to say i dumped the gf at the time cause all her baby daddy drama that prob done it and after that never had anymore things like that or ppl honking late at night as they drove slowly by and so fourth

yea, this doesnt suprise me then lol. There are alot of weird people around that place. Me and my buddy had some guy pull up next to us as we were walking to my car one day and told us he was about out of gas and needed to borrow some money lol. Needless to say when we came back an hour later he was still at it.

Guest tbutera2112
I looked this guy up and he looks like a real tool. He likes to assault his woman alot apparently. I'm sure the police in this area know of him.

thanks for the PM on the info you found out...the other person im talking to knows cops in that area but none of them have heard of him...hopefully i can find someone else who has been a victim of his scams so i can press something to get my tire and wheel reimbursed... i bet hes trying to pay off that $ he owes before having to go to his arraignment for the current charges