whats it worth?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

haha i wish...guy listed it for "best offer" with no price on it...but i dotn wanna call and waste anyones time if its gonna be outta my reach

just want something to tear up off road

Guest tbutera2112

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/downsized_0901091657a.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/0901091657.jpg

its pretty nice....but i dont wanna spend much on it, especially since its not the truck i even want...i want an amigo so i can take the back of it off, and also run 33s on stock ride height

Guest tbutera2112
Its worth what your willing to pay for it.

If its not the truck you actually want i would just wait to find a good amigo.

Look'em up on autotrader and it should give you a decent idea of what its worth.

you remember my old amigo right? it was badass lol...no interior, 31" tires, beat to hell....dammit whyd i sell it

Guest Removed
Its worth what your willing to pay for it.

If its not the truck you actually want i would just wait to find a good amigo.

Look'em up on autotrader and it should give you a decent idea of what its worth.

plus one on that

check and see what they sell for on egay and CL.

V6 is much more desirable. A friend of mine had one just like that one and missed it so much that, years later, he bought a super-clean black 4-banger model. Total.pig. Slow, decontented, he actually considered taking the cash for clunkers deal for it but decided to keep it. Even so, every time he drives it he bitches about the engine. Even so, if it's an Amigo you want, don't go too far chasing this one, since it isn't your Holy Grail. The Raider is amusing to drive, but it's still a Montero "imported for Dodge". Offer what you are willing to spend and let it go if the guy won't bite. No big loss.

Guest tbutera2112
i decided to hold out for an amigo....i cant find any older ones im liking yet, so im just gonna sit and wait...ones bound to pop up eventually....emailed the guy who i sold mine to last year and he just sold it a few weeks ago