Anyone with a quad want to go riding this week?

Nitrousbird

I took two weeks off, last week was Mexico, and this week I have nothing planned other than work around the house (plenty of that), or start working on the Formula. The wife is working, so I figure if anyone was interested, maybe go riding Wed, Thurs, or Friday. Could do next Monday too, since I have that day off.

If interested, post in here or PM me. I have a trailer if we need to hold multiple quads; I can fit 4 on it pretty easily, and could probably cram 5 + one in the bed of my Avalanche if needed.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn it i need to get a ohio sticker....

rob like i said i went proabably 100 times an never saw a ranger on the trail but once to get soem one that was hurt. you wont get busted just get a day pass(you dont have to have a stickerr to get the pass from the gas station) an they wont bother you.

Never ridden there. How long does it take to get there, what time do you expect to be back? Whats the process for getting a pass for this place? Do we need to bring fuel cans? Sorry, I have never ridden with people like this.

ok newb its about an hour drive or less depending on how oyu speed. just past logan on 33 past lancaster. you can buy a day pass(used to be 5 bucks now i think its 10) or year pass at a few gas stations on the way down

an fuel is up to you. does your atv get good gas milage. if not or even just in case bring a 5 gallons of gas.

its got a ton of awesome riding big place eassssy to get around as there are signs everywhere. it does get sold in teh forest though usually drops 5-10 degrees btu youll be hot anyways from working the quad

How long do you guys stay out? Gas mileage who knows, I have never really payed attention. How rough are the trails? I have riden quads and dirtbikes growing up but never really given it hell. My foot should be good enough to ride, but I certainly dont want to slow people down or get left behind.

Iron pony is open till 8:30 and you can get a one day pass for like mmmm $13 i think maybe less also we are going around 9:30. If you cant get a pass tonight no big deal we can get one on the way I know where to stop. You should come out its going to be fun

Iron Pony is open m-f 10am-8pm, sat 9am-6pm, sun 10am-5pm

I never bring a gas can for a day trip...I think the last time I went to Wayne, ALL DAY, I used a little over a 1/2 a tank in my Raptor.

Passes are easy to get. If you want to go, let us know. I will be prepping and loading my quad in the morning, and will be at Jaron's @ 9:30. I'll bring a few basic tools, but that's about it.