KStang3.8

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JCroz91
well i'm working. and making money lol. and plus i'm a full time freshman at Ohio State. but i anticipate the project to be done by the end of june...its just kind of on pause until school's out and money is made.

well i mean it takes like 1 day to install it... idk if you have all the parts yet. but once you have everything shouldnt be too hard.

shit ill have my new car by then. but i wanna see you at the track sometime

i'm goin to the track a ton next summer. i'll let you know when i'm going so we can meet up.

have you taken your super stang? what have you run?

there is nothing SUPER about a v6 mustang...

no offense jordan. atleast your gettin smarter an gettin ur self a v8 poopstang instead of wasting ur time/$

a. that is short hand for supercharged mustang.

b. his supercharged 3.8 i would expect to run in the high 12's. a 2010 mustang gt wouldn't make it below 13.5. (stock terminator runs 12.9)

it would also beat pretty easily an srt4 too....so...............

Guest Removed

b. his supercharged 3.8 i would expect to run in the high 12's. a 2010 mustang gt wouldn't make it below 13.5. (stock terminator runs 12.9)

funny you say that, when his srt4 runs mid 12's :gtfo:

yea, let me put it to you this way, ive beaten sonicstang (i think he went 14.1 or so to my 13.9), but pauls SRT 4 has beat me many times lol.

i was just saying stock srt4 (~13.8)

and he ran a 14.1? that seems fishy to me.

i've seen supercharged v6's with rear end and exhaust on youtube and they run between 12.5-13.5. and they make it over 300rwhp.

uhhh, well lets start with the fact that he's only making 254whp...not 'over 300whp', and secondly, a 1 second gap is huge in drag racing. you can't just throw a blanket statement and say, oh well they all run between 12.5 and 13.5 quarter miles....lol

ooo my bad i ddint know the lingo of the v6 poopstang world

wanna run ur modded v6 mustang vs my 100% stock v6 mustang then?

or wanan run my srt4 with a slipping clutch 10 bucks it still walks u ;)

funny you say that, when his srt4 runs mid 12's :gtfo:

yea, let me put it to you this way, ive beaten sonicstang (i think he went 14.1 or so to my 13.9), but pauls SRT 4 has beat me many times lol.

:bangbang:

question number 1: yes, i'm quite confident i'd beat you.

question number 2: i'm not retarded. of course your srt4 would beat me. if you run mid 12's chances are you'll still beat me when i'm supercharged.

@beer30: of course i know that 1 second is a gigantic difference. 12.5 being very fast. 13.5 being somewhat fast. i was simply saying that i would have expected sonic to run in between 12.5 and 13.5, therefore beating gary's 13.9. but i do recall in conversation with sonic that his 254rwhp was with a boost leak. he said after having it fixed he would expect over 300rwhp for sure...in which case he would run between 12.5 and 13.5.

having supported my arguement, i don't think its too far of a stretch to say that his stang (no boost leak) would be a "super stang" a terminator cobra runs a 12.9. no one here would dispute that a cobra is an AWESOME car. having the potential to run equivalent to a cobra with only six cylinders seems pretty super to me. especially having driven my car completely stock and feeling how slow it was (prob would have run a 17). to go from 17 to 13 is pretty freaking super in my opinion. according to beer a 1 second gap is huge in drag racing. so multiply huge times 4 and what do you get?

Guest JCroz91
question number 1: yes, i'm quite confident i'd beat you.

question number 2: i'm not retarded. of course your srt4 would beat me. if you run mid 12's chances are you'll still beat me when i'm supercharged.

@beer30: of course i know that 1 second is a gigantic difference. 12.5 being very fast. 13.5 being somewhat fast. i was simply saying that i would have expected sonic to run in between 12.5 and 13.5, therefore beating gary's 13.9. but i do recall in conversation with sonic that his 254rwhp was with a boost leak. he said after having it fixed he would expect over 300rwhp for sure...in which case he would run between 12.5 and 13.5.

having supported my arguement, i don't think its too far of a stretch to say that his stang (no boost leak) would be a "super stang" a terminator cobra runs a 12.9. no one here would dispute that a cobra is an AWESOME car. having the potential to run equivalent to a cobra with only six cylinders seems pretty super to me. especially having driven my car completely stock and feeling how slow it was (prob would have run a 17). to go from 17 to 13 is pretty freaking super in my opinion. according to beer a 1 second gap is huge in drag racing. so multiply huge times 4 and what do you get?

your not going to be as fast as you think. 250-270 rwhp is average for our cars with this setup and stock bottom end.

thats just a bit more than a stock GT. youll still be slow...

but youll be able to beat stock cars like stock GT's. dont expect 13's either. thats what the guys with the with cams run.

and my car ran 16.4 stock with an auto trans. and 14.3 is an average et for me now. i only ran a 14.09 once.

ever drive a stock GT? if not do it. cause thats how fast your car will be

when i signed up for this website it said cops were on here.

so no. of course i will not race you for money.

pm me lol.

as for GT's they have 260bhp not rwhp, and run a 14.8 stock. so you kinda shit on stock gt's.

i dont recall saying anythign about racing on the street? we do have track events.... :gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112

i would set my car on fire it had run a 14.8 stock

i have seen 99+ gt's run high 13s stock *fastest ive seen was 13.7, bone stock down to the paper filter*...average is 13.8-14.2

secondly, "super stang" isnt lingo for shit....im on a shit load of stang sites, and never heard that before

nothing is super about it...and lmao at your expectations

if a terminator runs a 12.9 stock, and youre claiming to run mid 12s with a supercharger off a terminator, youre saying that an NA 4v (like a mach 1) is slower than an NA v6 (like your pile of garbage), since you think your v6 will be faster than a cobra with the SAME boost setup...

fucking tool, paul would rape you, and so would gary is his purple v6 fireturd

13.4 second vortech v6

12.6 second m112 v6

12.9 second m112 v6

with the m112 and cam 13.4 seconds is not unreasonable.

so 14.8 was wrong

but

14.3 http://www.dragtimes.com/Ford-Mustang-Timeslip-10137.html

14.1 with exhaust mods http://www.dragtimes.com/Ford-Mustang-Timeslip-5401.html

all the times i've seen with stock or lightly modded gt's are within .1 of these times.

also. why would a stock v6 beat a modded v6. thats retarded. i've raced and beat a honda civic si who said he ran a 15.1 at the track. a stock 4.0 v6 does NOT run a 15.1.