Question for the ladies of CR

Guest Melanie

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Melanie
You would think none of you have mothers by the responses I see in here.

My answer... There are only a handful of woman that post here. Wrong forum for a real response. Would have been easier to send pm's to those 9 woman that post and avoid the other 400000000000000 macho men.

That would have been a good idea but I thought it was considered bad to private message people that you dont know or dont warn first. And no, none of these guys seem like they have any mothers. Or respect for women period. Not hating, just sayin.

Guest Melanie
ill search his recent posts and see if i can find it...ill report back with my findings

He didnt post it in this forum. Sort of why I asked here. At least most of you know me and especially him personally.

Guest Removed
I asked for the females opinion on something, not the men. If I get banned because the men cant handle that then oh well.

call my cell and talk to dana then...lol

(she has the phone at the moment, out picking up parts etc)

cause she cant get on and respond to your question.

and im not going to get into that.

Melanie we are forced to be on the guys side based on the CR Bro Code. If he has in fact done wrong we then make a thread about him in the kitchen and flame him for a week. If the wrong doing includes nudes he will be praised as a god. No matter what in the end we forget about it and go have beers with him

Guest Melanie

Shit Ill post nudes myself if I could just get a damn apology and a post removal. Some kind of retraction...

Do any of you say terrible shit and apologize? Or just blame her for what you did?

Shit Ill post nudes myself if I could just get a damn apology and a post removal. Some kind of retraction...

Do any of you say terrible shit and apologize? Or just blame her for what you did?

Blame her... until she takes away sex... then I blame myself until I get sex.. after sex I blame her again.

Guest Melanie
Ill just give you a hint. A thread came up asking what the worst smell in the world is and I was used to describe what the ultimate nasty is. Use your imagination then take what you come up with as his response and 10x the wrongness. Evil lies told to a nationwide forum. Who says shit like that? Then blames her when she says its messed up?

Guest Removed

yes i have..hell i yell and scream..then feel bad later..:(

Ill just give you a hint. A thread came up asking what the worst smell in the world is and I was used to describe what the ultimate nasty is. Use your imagination then take what you come up with as his response and 10x the wrongness. Evil lies told to a nationwide forum. Who says shit like that? Then blames her when she says its messed up?

I say ignore it. Its a bunch of people you will never see in real life. Even if you do see them in real life they will forget it by then. Now, if it was said at a family picnic then I would be pissed.

lol, wow.

You do understand that some guys just don't give a shit right? If he says stuff like that on a public forum, he obviously isn't the kind of guy you thought he was. I love my wife, and would never talk shit about her in public, in front of people, or on the internet. I will however talk shit to her face, yell, scream and get in arguments. We both are very emotional, and make sure we always talk out our fights right after they happen.

Some men (and women) aren't capable of being vulnerable, or admitting that they are wrong.

Good luck with this. Don't expect much though, most guys think they are gods gift to the world, and douche bags.

Guest Melanie

I will never show myself around them but they will never forget. They still remember things hes posted about me like this (yes hes done this many times before) from 2 years ago.

How many times do I have to ask for a bit of respect? "Dont say mean things about me, dont tell private info about me, dont even bring me up..."

Nothing has worked.

Guest Melanie
lol, wow.

You do understand that some guys just don't give a shit right? If he says stuff like that on a public forum, he obviously isn't the kind of guy you thought he was. I love my wife, and would never talk shit about her in public, in front of people, or on the internet. I will however talk shit to her face, yell, scream and get in arguments. We both are very emotional, and make sure we always talk out our fights right after they happen.

Some men (and women) aren't capable of being vulnerable, or admitting that they are wrong.

Good luck with this. Don't expect much though, most guys think they are gods gift to the world, and douche bags.

Best answer so far. Maybe I should send you the actual comment since you seem to have a valid point.

http://i28.tinypic.com/2exsf29.jpg

I will never show myself around them but they will never forget. They still remember things hes posted about me like this (yes hes done this many times before) from 2 years ago.

How many times do I have to ask for a bit of respect? "Dont say mean things about me, dont tell private info about me, dont even bring me up..."

Nothing has worked.

This is why couples should not post on the same internet forum.