Trails call-out

Cordell

Its funny how the slow people (meaning that in the small bus way and piece of shit car way) always have something to say. New rule... dont address me in a call out thread unless you have a car that I dont have a chance of beating in reverse with 4 flat tires.

Ill race you in reverse lol

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

throw soem street tires on there an lets run heads up down the track you seem so confident youll bet me lets throw a steak dinner on it. after al it is just a neon

And let me guess... my et streets are not street tires even though they have been on my car for the last 3 years. I bet I'm not suppose to spray either..

MY CAR IS 2 SECONDS FASTER THAN YOURS ON STREET TIRES PAUL! I could let out the gas at 3/4th track, pop the t-top, moon you, and still win. Do you really want to lose to me while seeing my hairy ass waiving in the wind?

And let me guess... my et streets are not street tires even though they have been on my car for the last 3 years. I bet I'm not suppose to spray either..

MY CAR IS 2 SECONDS FASTER THAN YOURS ON STREET TIRES PAUL! I could let out the gas at 3/4th track, pop the t-top, moon you, and still win.

so you run 10.87 on street tires? ( no drag radials no slicks)

steak dinner says other wise an that ull lose.

ray got a friend with a 4th gen and wants to do a setup like yours can you pm me with any info on it.

i believe his is a 2000. but i could b wrong.

The thread in the project area or in the forced induction section of LS1tech has a ton of the information. More than I could recall at one time. The screen name on tech is the same. You can PM me his # I can answer any other questions

i just signed up... its on..

.onceeee i find a set of drag radial or slicks cause my old set is down to the belts lol

I am thinking I would like to run you heads up on motor in the 1/8 mile and make a 1/4 mile pass on the zesty sauce.