Trails call-out

Cordell

So why hasn't anyone done this?

I'd like to make some predictions for track day.

V8Beast>DarkFormula

KoolRayz>MattsV8

Schmelmer>all bikes

A 10-bolt rear-end owns me.

Everybody>04SRTurbo

discuss?

Edited by Cordell

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So why hasn't anyone done this?

I'd like to make some predictions for track day.

V8Beast>DarkFormula

KoolRayz>MattsV8

Schmelmer>all bikes

Cordell>all N/A V8s

Cordell>WannaraceLS1

Cordell>Thorne

Everybody>04SRTurbo

discuss?

lol dang no love? so far the boss wont let me take the day off :( so ill be there in the am an have to leave at 1045 hope i can sneek a pass or two in there an you all will lose!

lol dang no love? so far the boss wont let me take the day off :( so ill be there in the am an have to leave at 1045 hope i can sneek a pass or two in there an you all will lose!

You've had a lot of days off this year, but you're obsessed with racing so............yeah see you at the track Paul.

and to Tyler :gtfo: and don't forget the midol.

Its funny how the slow people (meaning that in the small bus way and piece of shit car way) always have something to say. New rule... dont address me in a call out thread unless you have a car that I dont have a chance of beating in reverse with 4 flat tires.

Its funny how the slow people (meaning that in the small bus way and piece of shit car way) always have something to say. New rule... dont address me in a call out thread unless you have a car that I dont have a chance of beating in reverse with 4 flat tires.

i have always offered you a a race between us... that would be fair... an yet you always wimp out........ step it up !!!

O'rly better bring the big bottle.

;)

And Paul no I will not race your 13 second car with one hand tied behind my back, blind folded, chained to a tree, handcuffed to a goat, with bald tires, an empty tank of gas, and no steering wheel...

;)

And Paul no I will not race your 13 second car with one hand tied behind my back, blind folded, chained to a tree, handcuffed, with bald tires, an empty tank of gas, and no steering wheel...

sounds like your scared to run a pos neon, street tire to street tire. what are you afraid of.. me beating you like i beat scott? (dont be mad scott i know your mad tyte fastness )

sounds like your scared to run a pos neon, street tire to street tire. what are you afraid of.. me beating you like i beat scott? (dont be mad scott i know your mad tyte fastness )

When I run the times you do I have to stop and make sure my car isnt broken afterwards.

I will bet you that I could give my keys to any random person that has never driven an fbody before and they will beat you.

When I run the times you do I have to stop and make sure my car isnt broken afterwards.

I will bet you that I could give my keys to any random person that has never driven an fbody before and they will beat you.

throw soem street tires on there an lets run heads up down the track you seem so confident youll bet me lets throw a steak dinner on it. after al it is just a neon